Chapter 2

Sofia: To be fair, the first few houses were alright, it's just Ms. Raven's house that ended.....chaotic.

Drake: Let me just start out by saying, it wasn't my fault. Aaliyah is the one the called me a baby and dared me to go inside. And I was just proving I was brave.

Aaliyah: I was JOKING. Can't you tell the difference? I was joking around, and didn't think you were dumb enough to actually go inside.

Ariel: It started of with Drake going over to the house and ringing the doorbell on Ms. Raven's door.

Sofia: Why Ms. Raven's house though, she's just an old lady across the street.

Ariel: Ms. Raven HATES kids. I guess it's because she got married, and told her husband she wanted kids, and the husband left her.

Sofia: Wow, that's cold.

Ariel: It is, Ms. Raven also has bad eye vision, so she didn't notice Drake slinking inside when she opened it.

Camila: It was pretty surprising, and chaotic after that. Everyone freaking out on how to get him.

Tyson: What we were going to do is I ring the doorbell, ask to use the washroom, but actually try and find Drake and get him out.

Ariel: And it was a smart plan....until Aiden actually had to use the washroom.

Aiden: Hey! When a man's got to go, a man's got to go.

Ariel: That's not even a quote.

Aiden: It is now.

Aaliyah: That's actually a good comeback.

Aiden: Thanks!

Ariel: Anyway, we decided to make Aiden go, and ACTUALLY use the washroom but after find Drake, but he got distracted.

Aiden: First of all, I couldn't find the light switch in that washroom.

Aaliyah: It's beside the door, where most light switches are.

Aiden: How do you know?

Ariel: Most people know that.

Aiden: Oh. Well I didn't.

Tyson: Well, while you were searching for a light switch, we thought you died or something, and devised a plan to rescue Drake.

Drake: Aww, I'm so loved.

Aaliyah: Don't get used to it.

Drake: What's that? You confessed you like me?

Aaliyah: WHAT?! NO!! GROSS, DISGUSTING!!

Ariel: ...

Aaliyah: ARIEL, SAVE ME!!

Ariel: Umm.....let's continue with the story.

Luke: So Aaliyah suggested death.

Aaliyah: It wasn't death! It was a good plan, just wasn't the best.

Ariel: You wanted to use a some random person's trampoline to jump inside a house.

Aaliyah: But it worked.

Ariel: That was a coincidence.

Drake: Care to fill a guy in?

Ariel: Aaliyah thought she could barge into someone rando-

Aaliyah: The Powell kids are NOT random! Camila babysits for them.

Ariel: THAT WAS A COINCIDENCE!

Aaliyah: Whatever!

Camila: Luckily for me and my babysitting, the Powell Family let us in, without questioning why. So Aaliyah jammed herself in the trampoline and somehow was able to jump to the top of Ms. Raven's deck.

Aaliyah: I take trampoline classes, so I knew what I was doing.

Ariel: You could have hurt yourself!

Aaliyah: But I didn't!

Drake: It's funny to see how much you care about me.

Aaliyah: SHUT UP.

Luke: Well, after Aaliyah jumped in, we just waited for like 10 minutes, but nobody came out.

Tyson: So we came to the conclusion Aaliyah died too.

Aaliyah: Seriously, I don't come out for 5 minutes and all of a sudden, I'm dead?

Camila: Pretty much, yeah.

Ariel: Yeah, where were you?

Aaliyah: ...I got lost.

Drake: Stop lying, you saw a spider and you screamed.

Ariel: Your scared of spiders?

Aiden: So the fearless Aaliyah is scared of tiny little sweethearts?!

Aaliyah: Whatever.

Ariel: What happened after she screamed??

Tyson: Guys, I got to go. I got a BIG test tomorrow, and my mom's making me study.

Ariel: Your kidding?

Tyson: No. Byee!

Aaliyah: Wow, that was....

Ariel: This is good though. It'll give the readers some SUSPENSE.

Aaliyah: Can't they just turn the page over to see what happens?

Ariel: ...I hate you.

Aaliyah: oh sure!