Chapter 4

Camila: Um, guys? Lana's calling me.

Aaliyah: Well, answer her!

(on the phone) Lana (2nd Best Friend, tied with Camila): Heeeyyy!

Ariel: LANNAA!!! WHERE WERE YOU?!

Lana: Um..ballet classes? Duh...

Aaliyah: God, you missed so much!

Lana: I KNOOWW! We're doing the Christmas story, RIGHT?

Aaliyah: WE ARE DOING THE HALLOWEEN ONE! Seriously, you are as clueless as Aiden.

Aiden and Lana: HEY!

Aaliyah: You know I'm right.

Ariel: ANYWAY, as I was saying. IT WAS NOT MY FAULT I CALLED THE FIREFIGHTERS.

Lana: YOU were the one who called the damn firefighters.

Ariel: Ms. Raven's the one that snuck up behind Luke and grabbed him.

Luke: Yeah, that was NASTY. Her hands felt so.....slimy.

Camila: Ewwww!

Luke: Don't even get me started on her greasy nails.

Aaliyah: GROSS!

Luke: And her armpits were

Ariel: I'm going to stop you right there before you make us all puke.

Luke: Come ONN, I was getting all poetic.

Lana: That is NOT poetry.

Luke: I AM OFFENDED.

Aaliyah: So am I, YOU RUINED POETRY!

Camila: OK, back to the story.

Ariel: Right, so while Luke got grabbed by Ms. Raven. Lana was trying to break him free. And I was jabbing 911 on my phone because I thought it'd help.

Lana: Help?? YOU CALLED THE FIRE FIGHTERS?!

Ariel: IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME NUMBER. AND I ASKED FOR THE POLICE.

Lana: Well, next time, ASK BETTER!!

Tyson: So while THAT happened, me, Drake and Aaliyah decided to split up to find Aiden and Camila and meet up in 10 minutes at the basement of the house.

Aiden: Yeah, then we found Aaliyah walking around, and Camila gave her one of those sappy, older sister hugs.

Ariel: But your not her older sister?

Camila: I am 11 months older than her. Plus what she did was stupid and risk taking, as as eldest-

Aaliyah: YOU ONLY 11 MONTHS OLDER, AND YOUR SOUNDING LIKE MY MOTHER RIGHT NOW.

Lana: Did you just call her a mother??

Ariel: MOVING ON! What else happened.

Aiden: Aaliyah explained everything that happened and about Ms. Raven's death, she also took us to the basement where we waited for for Tyson and Drake.

Drake: So I searched EVERYWHERE and couldn't find them, so I thought maybe Tyson or Aaliyah would be have found them. I went to the basement and found Aaliyah with Aiden and Camila, and was so happy we could finally get out of this house soon! But after waiting 10 minutes, we started to worry about where Tyson is.

Tyson: Well remember who called the FIREFIGHTERS?

Ariel: NOT MY FAULT. I tried to tell them the misunderstanding and they didn't listen and kept saying, "I know how scary it is to have a fire in your own house, but let us professionals deal with this.

Tyson: IS SO, because the stupid guys broke the door with their axes and carried me out and put me in First Aid, even though I kept asking what was going on.

Lana: Whoops! Got to go, LATER!

Ariel: Way to kill the drama.