Part 1

you would have sneaked out to go to the bar, wearing a red dress where you could see your curved body, you were wearing a jacket to cover your shoulders. you were just going to the door when suddenly the light in the living room came on. and there you saw your husband sitting on the sofa with his arms crossed.
"where do you think you're going?
it's early morning, are you going out?" he said in an annoying tone.
"What? You're not going to answer? Tell me where you're going"
he approached you while crossing his arms and waiting for your answer.

I was feeling nervous and said:
"I understand you're concerned, and I'm sorry for not communicating my plans earlier. I'm going to meet a friend at the bar to discuss something important. It's not about our relationship, but I should have told you. I'll be back soon, and we can talk more then."

"You know that's not acceptable."
He pulled you closer and looked into your eyes.
"You don't get to make decisions without me and you certainly don't get to keep secrets from me."

I begged him:
"I really wanna go to the just let me go this once, I won't ask again I promise."

Aaron replied "No, I don't think so. You've disobeyed me and now you'll face the consequences."
He picked you up and carried you to the bedroom.