Chapter 27: Twist

Hyunjin POV

I'm actually a piece of shit, concealing all the torment inside me north of 5 years and here's me now who spilt the words to Felix without realzing from the start.

"Let's go home", I said to the children before an unfortunate incident occurred, yet no one responded; the children were occupied in playing together with Felix at their side, leaving me feeling isolated for some reason, even though I was seated at the same table with them.

"I'll wait for you in the car", and that's all I said. My voice might be a bit chilly.

3rd person POV: 

When Shi-jin heard her father's voice, it was the first time she had experienced his icy demeanor. "What's wrong with daddy?" she asked.

Felix tried to reassure Shi-jin that her dad might be in a bad mood, but she wasn't having any of it. "He's usually in a good mood unless something bad happens" she respond immediately to her teacher

Felix knew he couldn't change Shi-jin's mind, so he changed the subject. He said, "Let's get in the car, then."

---------

Hyunjin opened the door of the vehicle and sat down on the seat, feeling as if his brain would be damaged at any moment. He exclaimed, "Why is my head hurting so badly?"

Before he could shut his eyes and relax while he waited for them to arrive, he heard a child's voice calling out his name and rushing to him. After the children reached safely inside the vehicle Felix start to walk them.

Once the children had safely entered the vehicle, Felix began to walk alongside them. The reason for Felix's decision to not accompany the kids while they were running was due to his inability to keep up with their youthful energy, which far surpassed his own.

“You're slow compared to these kids,” Hyunjin said, smiling at his appearance. Felix dips his arms and gives a stylized side eye. “Hyunjin, get your nose out of this.”

Before Hyunjin had the chance to reply to his statement, Asher suddenly appeared seemingly out of thin air and exclaimed, "Papa, please stop being unkind to my dearest friend!" Asher proceeded to embrace Hyunjin tightly, causing Felix to be utterly perplexed and unsure of what was happening.

Hyunjin was proud that Asher was supporting him rather than his papa, "See, even Asher know which side is better"

Hyunjin consistently maintains a superior level of attitude towards himself, clearly desiring Felix to distance himself from his immature and shameful behavior, as if he were a child.

--------At Mansion ------

As Michael gradually opens his eyes, he can sense the weightiness in his head, a result of the excessive alcohol and drugs he has consumed to cope with his daily struggles. With a somber gaze, he fixates on the shattered fragments of the mirror that he had inadvertently shattered during a moment of instability in his condition.

As the phone began to ring, positioned right in the center of the room, he found himself hesitant to discover the identity of the caller. Filled with a sense of reluctance, he made his way towards the bathroom to refresh and rejuvenate himself before potentially engaging in a conversation.

-----------

"This little shit, how he dare to not pick his phone!"

The loud scream was so strong that the entire maid was afraid to look at her, “Madam, please control your ego,” her guard suggested, because she is an immature person.

Ye-Jun angrily shouted at the security guard, expressing her frustration with the fact that Michael had failed to answer her phone calls a staggering eight times. She was desperately trying to reach him in order to inquire about the plan they had discussed.

"You know what I think maybe we should go with another plan, I don't think this little bastard will do anything for me"

^_________^

Sorry I updated so lately, I have just install my Wattpad because my phone was not in good condition last time

Btw, please vote if you like it