Chapter 24: Reason

Hello guys it's been a long time and very sorry that I uploaded very late also want to apologize this is just a short part compare to the one I wrote.

Please vote before you leave

^_________^

Hyunjin POV:

"Okay now, Hyunjin consciousness at the goal in place of making mistakes like previous time" the teacher instructed me however it turned into tough to do rather commanding. But this time the bullet externally hit the goal once I press the trigger

---15 minutes ago--

I aim the gun directly at my intended target but missed because the door was open without a knock, so I shoot at the wall accidentally.

I had never before missed a target in which I wasn't happy, especially when someone distributed. I point my gun in the direction of the non-knocking interpreter.

"I'm sorry for what I did, but if you'll spare me, boss," I let him go even though he was begging for his life. I set the rifle down and took out my headphones. He gave me a silent nod in response to my warning, "If you make another mistake, I'll ground you."

"By the way, what was so important that you neglected to knock?" As I replaced the refill, I questioned him. "Boss, children were waiting and enquiring as to your arrival time."

I ignored his question and signalled with my hand for him to shut the door where he followed my instructions, but I didn't respond to his current questions.

"Why don't you go to your kids' room then?" The teacher queries him. When I say, "Bangchan hyung, I will but arrive of the little duck friend which Lee know hyung will bring," he simply nodded in response.

"Do you believe that gunshot was heard by anyone?" He inquires as he checks the rifle to ensure that it won't miss the target once more. "Maybe?" Additionally, I'm not sure if anyone heard the gunfire but he was correct, but I worry about the individuals who heard the gunshot, especially the children.

^_________^

3rd Person POV:

Shi-jin was showing the new members about her house at the same time, but Tae-min was so entranced by Asher's attractive new look that he failed to pay attention to what Shi-jin was saying.

Shi-jin, seeing that Taemin's attention was diverted from the house to Asher, stopped what she was doing and snapped at Taemin to wake him up to reality.

Asher laughed and found it amusing when Shi-jin snapped her finger, giving Taemin a slight startle.

"Why did you startle me?" Taemin asked her because it was an embarrassing situation for him.

"I was doing what I was supposed to do Taemin now, focused on the tour of a house rather than looking at Asher" Her words made Taemin feel embarrassed because she was telling the truth.

"However, Taemin, why were you focusing on Asher?" Shi-jin questioned him, but because he gave no answers, she decided not to follow up because she knew it would be pointless.

^_________^

After the tour, they were going to go downstairs, but suddenly Asher stopped and stood in front of the door.

"Asher, why did you stop? Is something wrong?" Shi-jin asks him due to his extraordinary behaviour.

"Shi-jin, I assumed I heard a sound from this entryway?" He said while highlighting it.

Ineffectively the young lady neglected to comprehend what Asher was making sense of. "Ah...no and would you say you are insane? This area has been closed for decades"

Asher wasn't convinced when Shi-jin said those things. He begged her to do what was right by saying, "No, I thought I heard someone coming from this door."

Shi-jin also spoke to him saying she was right but Asher didn't give up easily "No Shi-jin you're wrong, I heard someone's footsteps like-" At the same time she spoke the word  "as if there was someone in this room?!" She raised her voice to him, absolutely convinced that Asher was losing hope in himself

"Alright, let's go guys, I'm tired now," she tugs on Asher wrist so that boy couldn't make more mess. Behind them was Taemin who also was curious about the door that they had just stop