Like most movies, the storyline will probably go like: *Oh you decided you would die with your friend but really none of you dies and something miraculous happens then all of you survived.* But Lloyd knew in this situation, they could only choose one. And either which they choose, they will still have to face loss.

"Nya, look out!" Jay yelped, as Nya lifted her head to find a big chunk of rock that miraculously appeared above her coming down to give a good welcome hug, Jay swiftly tugged on her ninja gi and pulled her away.

"That was close." Jay breathed.

"Cole! Cole, can you hear me?" Kai didn't exactly pay attention to any of the stuff that's happening in the background. He kept digging, not forgetting to call out his boyfriend's name every once in a while. Although Cole was probably buried deeper, he didn't want to skip the chance of him hearing his calls.

"You moron!" Harumi didn't rush up to attempt to pull Kai away again, knowing Nya would just stop her. "WE have to go!"

"No, YOU don't get it! It's our friend that's trapped in there!" Lloyd raged. Harumi flinched and just stared at him, her eyes softened. "Of course you don't get it, I was probably the only person that cared about you the most ever since I met you, but you never cared for me!"

There was silence.

"Cole isn't just our friend, he's family! That's what's wrong with you, Harumi. You don't care about anyone, but yourself. Did you really think that if you helped us ONCE, we'd be fond of you? I guess you and my father really do have something in common." Lloyd panted, his face ever red with anger. It's not that he's never lunged out like this, he rarely does it. That's what got Harumi speechless, but she spoke something nevertheless.

"That's not true...I do care about someone other than me." Harumi's voice also seemed to have softened.

"Let me guess, Garmadon?" Jay crossed his arms, he was not having any of her attitude, even if currently, they're in a life or death situation right now.

"No," Harumi responded as if Lloyd was the one that made the assumption, she stared at him. "I care about you."

There was silence again.

"Ha, yeah right." Jay cut in, his voice flat. But it only took him about 2 seconds to realise Harumi was being for real. "...Right?"

"Okay fine, it was partly my fault, okay?" Harumi gave a long sigh. Like that one scene in a movie where a character reveals their long-kept secret that would eventually affect all the other characters, something like that. Sure, this is just the tip of the iceberg, but it only takes the iceberg itself to sink the ship. Get it? Get that Titanic reference? Ha, not funny.

"I was the one that planted the explosives, the explosives I took from you." Harumi said, visible guilt appeared on her face. It would've been worse if she didn't felt any guilt, at all.

"So you basically blew up our home with our own stuff." Nya replied, she was obviously on the verge of just punch Harumi right in the face and then rip her limbs off. "You blew up our home, again. And you lied, again."

"I didn't! Look, Neon gave me permission to save Lloyd, but she changed her mind and she threatened me! I didn't even get to make a choice before she activated the explosive sooner than we planned." Harumi waved her hands in the air dramatically. Huh, now that's something you don't see everyday.

"Wait a minute, you said...'explosives'?" Lloyd gave Harumi a piercing stare. Harumi gulped silently and spoke, much more softer.

"...Neon also planned to have a second explosion."