AUTHOR'S NOTE

My journey as a writer began in the second year of high school when I ventured into writing a horror/romance story. In 2014, I started a few fanfictions that I wasn't able to finish due to a lack of imagination and the stress I was experiencing at the time. Now, as a fully grown adult with the freedom to choose, I am seizing this opportunity to pursue my lifelong dream of becoming a writer.

As I began reading mythology books, inspired by my newfound love for Rick Riordan's works, I decided to incorporate the names of Greek mythology gods into my story. Although my story has no direct connection to the Greek mythology books, I've tagged it as Mythic Fanfiction.

My ultimate goal is to inspire through my writing. I hope you become fully immersed in the characters of Athena and Cassander to the extent that you momentarily forget your stress. I also hope to leave a lasting impact on your life and that you find valuable lessons in my stories.

If you enjoy my story, please don't forget to follow me and vote. I am open to constructive criticism, so feel free to message me. Thank you, everyone!

P.S. I welcome recommendations for your stories if you'd like me to read them. I'm always happy to help!

- Kinanah Manalao-Pangandaman