8. Dil hai bekarar

Start from the beginning

" Ayu, I was wondering. Ganesh Chathurti aa rahi hai. Singhnia's ko bhi aap bole toh niyota bhijwa de? Zara hum bhi mile usse aur business deal bhi sign hui toh celebration bhi ho jayega." His mother said suggesting on what can only be called the defibrillator to Ayaan's heart.

He was grinning internally. He wanted nothing more than to meet her again but didn't know how to. It would've been weird if he would've asked her out on their first encounter and to meet for the second time, he would've had to. But this was perfect, what better place to meet than the pandal of the almighty?

" Ji ma...jaisa aap ko sahi lage." He said and left with his jacket draped over his hand and an army of guards following him.

The youngsters were hooting at his response because all of them knew what exactly he's hinting at. They were in complete accordance with his wishes. They wanted nothing more than to meet the girl who had stolen the heart of their stone-cold brother in just one encounter.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Singhnia Residence

Reyansh like any other older brother was in complete denial of the fact that his sister could actually like someone or that someone else could be attracted to her. Whereas, Navya's father was over the moon with the events that transpired. Though he didn't want to get ahead of himself, he couldn't have found a better groom for his daughter. Everyone else was scratching their heads in confusion. All three of them left the house sane par ghar aane ke baad, one of them can't stop smiling, ek hai jo gusse main baitha hai and ek hai jo saamne aane ko taiyaar nahi hai.

"Koi batayega ki kya hua. Navu, room se bahar hi nahi aa Rahi and the two of you are acting suspiciously." Agasthya said.

"Pakka kuch toh bohot interesting hua hai." Pooja said inquisitively

"Aap log ki shakal freeze kyun ho gayi hai? Navya ka toh accha hai ki uski nahi hi dekhe." Hritik said receiving a smack from his uncle.

"Koi bataeyga?" Dadu finally yelled grabbing everyone's attention and Navya's father like an obedient child repeated all the incidents but obviously, extremely dryly without any spice because even though he was elated for his daughter, he too could not imagine his child getting involved romantically with anybody...even at the age of eighty.

The motion was steady but with very word, everyone's eyebrows were raising and their smiles widening. By the time he was done narrating, all of them looked like bobble heads stuck on people's dashboards. Highly comical.

"So you're basically telling me that the FUTURE KING, RANA AYAAN SINGH RAJVANSHI was interested in her...IN HER?" Hritik said dramatically with his hands adding quotation marks to the required words to emphasise his utter disbelief.

"Yes"

"Her?"

"Yes"

"Are you sure?"