Beaches and fun (Bonus chapter)

Start from the beginning

"Jack" y/n moaned. Jack stiffened at his name. This was the first time she had moaned his name. Something switched in him as he removed his face from her neck meeting her eyes. Y/n gasped at what she saw. They were glowing their fierce golden. Jack felt something stir in him. He noticed how a gasp left her lips when he touched the cloth at her back. Jack didn't know what was happening but he wanted the clothes to go. He caught himself thinking such a perverted thought but they soon went away when she called her name. Now he wanted nothing but to touch her more and to make her say his name again and again and again Y/n knew what was happening as she bit her lip. He was turned on. Suddenly his hands harshly tugged at the bra hook, breaking it. His hands immediately took the place of the cloth gripping the area.Y/n gasped at this loudly, shock written on her face. 

Thinking he had done something wrong he immediately removed his hands, taking a little step back.

"I'm sorry,  forgive me," he said with worry. Y/n snapped out of her shock at his words. She immediately moved closer to him wrapping her hands around him it didn't take time for him to do the same.

" oh love " she cooed. Gently stroking his head. She knew he wanted more and it was obvious it was getting harder for him as well. But she wanted to take things slow for his own sake. She didn't want to overwhelm him. 

" Did I do something wrong?" He asked lifting his head. He was afraid he had done something terrible. 

Y/n cupped his face.

 "No." Jack looked deep into her eyes trying to find any anger or displease towards his actions when didn't find any he smashed his lips on her. Y/n immediately kissed him back. He was confused out of his mind due to the things he was feeling. And y/n knew this as well.  They pulled apart. Her forehead rested against his. 

" It's your right to crave me" she whispered trying to reassure him. Her hands took him and slipped them into her top again as he wrapped them around her waist. Y/n signed at the feeling of his hands touching her naked skin. Jack watched her carefully. 

" And it's my right to crave you as well." She slowly slipped her hand into his t-shirt, her fingertips skimming his stomach. Y/n looked at him for any signs of discomfort. Jack closed his eyes in contentment as he felt her hands dragging above his stomach towards his chest. Y/n bit her lips as she noticed his breathing got heavy at her simple touch when she hadn't even done anything.  He was at her mercy.  When he opened his eyes y/n almost growled. They had darkened with lust. Y/n wanted nothing but to throw herself at him. 

"I know you are confused and also how hard this is for you. But we have to take it slowly okay?" She cupped his face again. He nodded at her not trusting his voice.  

"Shall we go to the beach then? " At her words, a smile broke on his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack waited for y/n outside the bathroom waiting for her to come out. He couldn't stand still at the excitement.  

"Y/n" He whined. He wanted to go out to the beach.

He could hear a chuckle from inside." I'm changing Jack. How about u go ahead I'll be right behind you." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes, go ahead love I will be there in a moment." 

"Okay!" He quickly left the room and went towards the beach.

He ran on the sand, quickly following in till the waves crashed at his stomach. He looked around in marvel at the clear blue water. Giggling when a wave crashed from behind making him stumble forward.