Medical and Safety

En başından başla

Atantu: Wanna go out with me and my mom and fu-

*BONK*

Atantu: OW!

Y/N: Go to horny jail. And my daughter is here Atantu.

Mikasa: Papa what did she say?

Y/N: Nothing.

Mikasa took off her ear muffs Y/N put on her, confused as he coughs.

Y/N: Some....grown up stuff. Does this count as  public indecency though?

Lucy:.....So it's normal to have a......lizard like woman twice your size-

Y/N: Almost twice.

Lucy: Is this normal?

Y/N: Yeah.

*WHOOSH*

Y/N: And he's my dog.

Rover was even bigger than Atantu, laying on his side in the police station though his head perks up.

Y/N: Rover not now.

Rover: *WHINE*

Rover was whining, wanting belly rubs though one brave officer decides to rub his belly. He had a pleased expression on his face, and his leg twitched though kicked a hole in the wall that disappeared.

Y/N: He's big......but he's a lot nicer than almost all dogs out there unless you're a dumbass.

but he's a lot nicer than almost all dogs out there unless you're a dumbass

Wade:.....Good boy? I mean it's......strangely cute.

Rover: *leg twitching*

Atantu: Wanna go out?~

Y/N: We all know how that ends.

Atantu: It's not sexual harassment if you're fine with it everytime~

Y/N: Last time we did it we had to evacuate an entire city block.

Nolan: What do you mean you Um.....destroyed a city block when you know......did the deed with that- her?

Y/N: That's a very tame session. Cities had to be evacuated sometimes when she brings me to a random world. Usually she's rather........rough? I mean a regular person would die and be crushed under her but I ain't a regular human.

Mikasa: *NOM*

Mikasa chomps onto a sandwich, mowing it down as the police officers all stare at Y/N and he stares back.