CHAPTER FORTY FIVE

Start from the beginning

She manage to send it and hide her phone. As she's waiting for him she look around and end to his bedroom. There's something she needs to know. She didn't know why but she wants to look for their marriage contract. She try to search for it on the cabinets and now on his side table. 'Im someone else's wife.... His cousin's wife?.... That's what I remember earlier... Then who is he?' In her mind. She try to look for their marriage contract.

"What are you doing, Hye Won? Babe?" Jin Ho said behind her. Hye won got startled and make her anxious by the way he call her.

Tae gu check the hospital cctv and found out that it was Jin Ho who's with her wife. He immediately went to the hotel to check if Dalhee and his daughter are still there.

He's running as fast as he could when he reach the hotel. "Ha Neul... Where's my daughter?" He said. "Why are you here? I thought you'll stay in the hospital with Chae Yoon? They fine on their suite." He asked. "I need to talk to dal hee right now." He said. "Mister!!!" Dal hee said while carrying Chae rim. "Why you go outside to your suite?" Ha Neul said. "Mister, I just got a message from Hye won Eonnie.  " Dal hee said. "I'm worried to her... She said she's with Oppa right now in his place." She said. Dal hee gave her phone to Tae gu and he read the message. "Where's Jin ho's place?" He asked. "Ha Neul please call a police in that address but i have to go first... I just want to make sure that my wife is safe." He said. "Yura... Please take care of my daughter and Dal hee.. I'll explain the details later. " Tae gu said. "What? Your daughter?" Yura said and look at to Dal hee.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Hye won stood up and turn around to face him. Jin Ho approach her, "Babe what are you doing?" He said calmly. Hye won avoid his eyes. "Ah... Nothing... I'm just looking around..." She said and she walk passed through him to went outside the door. But Jin ho walk fast and close it. Hye won startled. "I miss you..." He whispered and caress her face but Hye won slightly avoid her face to his hand. Jin ho observed her but trying to control himself. He hug her and Hye won stood still. "I always thinking about you. Your face, your smile even your fragrance..." He said and he started to caress her back. Hye won feel uncomfortable and she slightly pull her body away from his hug. "Uhm... I need to call Dal hee to check if Chae rim is fine.. excuse me.."She said. She was about to leave when Jin ho grab her on her arms. "Babe...  I'll wait for you patiently... But it looks like it will go  all in vain." He said and look at her with lust. "You think I didn't notice, you don't want to share a bed with me even hug and kiss you you won't allowed me. Waeyo?" He said while grabbing her in her shoulder and lean her on the wall. "Maybe you know the answer Jeon Jin Ho!" Hye won said fiercely. Jin Ho look at her. "Are your memories  got back?" He asked. She felt that her body is shivering and she's totally scared but she hide it and trying to gain her courage to face him. "I remember now... I'm not your wife... You're not my husband... Tell me... Who are you and why I'm with you the day when we got an accident?" Hye won said. Jin Ho got shocked. This is the day he's been afraid of, the day when Chae yoon remember her lost memories. "Tell me... Who am I? I know you knew the answer to my questions... That's why I force myself to meet you tonight...." She said. Jin ho hold her tightly. "You're my wife... You're Hye Won! You're being sway by Min Tae Gu that's all... Let's go somewhere and start a new life, Hye won." He said. "Liar!!!" She said. "why? What did he tell you? That you're his wife? C'mon Hye won you're being sway by him!". He said.  "So you knew him... You know him, Min Tae gu... Who is he in my life?" She asked. Hye won look at him and trying to read his mind. "Is he your cousin?Is he my husband?" She asked. Jin ho didn't speak but it seems in his face that her conclusion was right. Hye won tears started to fall. "Hye won.... I love you please... Stay with me..." He said and hug her. 'Its all make sense now... Why I allow him to touch me and come closer to me rather than Jin ho who known as my husband... My life is all lies.... I'm living in lies...' In her mind. She manage to push him as she want to see Tae Gu. All this time she's yearning for him. She walk fast but when she reach the living room Jin ho grab her on her waist and carry her back to room."Let me go!" She said.  He throw her to bed. Hye won defend herself and she put her effort to make sure that Jin ho couldn't get what he want. "Don't do this..." She said. "I'm your husband... So I have a right to do this to you..." Jin ho said. He forcely kiss her and as he trying to take off her shirt.

'Oppa please.... Don't do this...  Woo Jin please....'

And her top torn by Woojin and place himself on top of her...

"Chae Yoon you're mine..."

As She try to defend herself her memory slowly getting back to her mind.

'Tae Gu please help me...'

'Ha chae yoon... She's me...'In her mind. She push him but Jin ho stronger than her. "You're insane....stop now Jin Ho..." She said. "You couldn't go back to him... I swear I won't allowed it." He whispered. He put out his hanky and place it on her nose and that's what make her dizzy and weak. He looks to unconscious Chae Yoon lying on the bed. "Chae yoon... I'm sorry but you can't defend yourself now..." He said. And position on top of her. And he take of his shirt. He started to touch her and he smirked Because he can freely touch her soft skin. He's about to kiss her when someone suddenly punch him on his face.

Jin ho got shocked when he saw Tae Gu. "Why you're here? I'm having fun with my wife..." He said. "She's my wife... Wake up to your illusions Jeon Jin Ho!" Tae Gu said and continue to punch him. He couldn't control his anger. Jin Ho couldn't defend himself because of Tae Gu outraged. "This is for runing my life." He said and punch him on his face. "This is for stealing my wife and my daughter..." He said. "This is for trying to take advantage to my wife..." He said and punch him so hard. Jin ho's blood all over his place when Ha Neul came with the policemen. "Tae Gu stop!" Ha neul said. "You almost kill him!" He said. Tae gu look at his wife and he immediately carry her. "You're safe now..." He whispered while hugging her. Jin ho couldn't walk and his eyes become blurry because of what Tae gu did to him.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note

It's rainy afternoon... Let's have a coffee... ☕☕☕☕

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12