𝟑𝟑.

-smut-He pulled me closer into him, our bodies colliding

-smut-
He pulled me closer into him, our bodies colliding. I gazed up at his soft eyes, his thumb rubbing my cheek. I took control and pulled his lips into mine once again, wanting more of him. He removed his hand from my cheek and held my waist instead, his tongue gliding in my mouth. I gently nudged him onto his back, straddling him. He ran both hands up my thighs, placing them onto my ass. I took my lips from his before removing his cotton top, throwing it onto the floor. I grinned, looking down at his tatted body. I leaned in closer, placing kisses along his cold skin. His heartbeat speeding up under mine. I lay the kisses further down his body, trailing my hand down his ribs. He ran his hand through my hair, gently pulling at it.

I met his jeans, staring up at him with a smirk on my face. I began unbuckling them , pulling them off of his legs. I threw them to the side, carefully rubbing his hard member. He bit his lip slightly, gripping my hair as I teased him. I grabbed a hold of his member, salivating both sides. I kissed his tip before pushing it into my mouth, earning a muffled moan from his sweet lips. He tightened his grip on my hair, pushing my head further down. I gagged as he made me take his whole length, my eyes glossy. I used my hand to pump him while I twirled my tongue around his tip. I snickered looking up at him, begging for more.

He grabbed a hold of my neck, pushing me into the soft mattress. He tore at my jumper, ripping it off of my body before moving down to my shorts. He threw my clothes onto the floor, crawling back on top of me. I smiled up at him as he slammed his lips into mine, grinding himself onto me. He slowly moved his hand to my core, rubbing my clit. My kisses became sloppy as he pushed his two fingers inside, sucking at my neck. I moved my hands onto his back, digging my nails into his skin. He started to curl his fingers inside of me while he thrusted them, causing me to throw my head into the pillow. Small moans escaping my mouth. I harshly grabbed his head, kissing him passionately. He grinned throughout the kiss as he removed his fingers. Pushing himself inside. I mumbled, lifting my head up into the curve of his neck.

-22:00-
I glanced over at bill, sleeping peacefully. The blanket being the only thing covering his naked body. I placed a small kiss on his cheek before rolling out of bed, picking up my clothes. I threw my jumper back on, grabbing a new pair of panties. I shoved some jogging bottoms on before heading out of the silent room. I strolled downstairs, seeking a cup of coffee.

I smiled as I saw Serina in the kitchen, making some strawberries and chocolate.
"Hey" I whispered, noticing Adam asleep on the couch.

"Oh hey y/n, have fun upstairs?" She joked, raising her eyebrow.

"we wasn't that loud." I chuckled.

"I heard everything, so next time keep it down." She laughed, nudging my shoulder.

I snickered, reaching for the kettle. I flicked it on as I waited for it to boil, leaning against the counter.

"Do you smoke?" She asked.

"yeah why?" I hummed, looking out the window.

"come on then" she winked, heading towards the back door.

I grinned, following after her into the starry night. She quietly closed the door behind us, making sure not to alert anyone. I gripped my elbows as the wind hit my body, sending shivers up my spine.

"Here" she smiled, passing a cigarette.

"Thank you" I mumbled, taking it.

She nodded, lighting her's before passing me the lighter.

"So you two seem closer than the last time we saw you" she whispered, gazing at me.

"yeah, he admitted that he was in love with me so I guess it started from there" I shrugged, taking a drag.

"awe that's so cute. I Remember when Adam first told me that, best day of my life. I really hope that you and bill work out, he needed someone like you" she murmured, smoke leaving her parted lips.

"thank you Serina, I think we will. Hopefully." I sighed, remembering my mistake.

We finished outside, Serina going into the lounge with her freshly made chocolate covered strawberries. I stood in the kitchen, stirring my cup of coffee.
"Your up late" Elijah whispered, leaning against the counter.

"I'm not tired yet." I huffed, annoyed at his presence.

"does bill not satisfy you like I do?" He chuckled.

"Bill does it better than you ever could." I scowled, looking at him.

"come to my room and I'll prove you wrong, darling." He winked, stroking my thigh.

"fuck off Elijah. It was a mistake." I growled, moving his cold hand.

"mistakes can be made more than once."He chuckled, biting his lip.

"I don't think so." I sighed, sipping my coffee.

"you'll change your mind soon." He whispered, leaning into my ear.

I rolled my eyes, staring at him as he strolled into the lounge. Seriously. This guy is everywhere. I know he lives here but why can't he just leave me alone, he needs to take a hint. If Lilith thinks I'll do what he says she's got a shock coming. I will never touch him again.

"y/n, a box is here for you?" Serina spoke, confused.

I raised my eyebrow, placing my cup down. I headed towards the hallway, seeing her holding a brown box. I took it from her hands, lifting the lid up.

"JASPER" I screamed, waking Adam up.

"What's happening?!" Adam squealed, jumping up.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to wake you" I pouted, seeing his fists up.

"don't worry about it." He sighed, looking relived.

"That cat is not staying here." Elijah frowned, peaking into the box.

"Shut up, she can have a pet." Serina scoffed, pushing him away.

He huffed, plopping back onto the couch. I smiled, placing Jasper onto the floor before grabbing my cup from the kitchen.

"Night" I spoke, walking up the stairs.

"Night" Adam and Serina yelled.

I chuckled, remembering how scared Adam looked. He was in fight mode as soon as he woke up. Bless him. I'm just glad Jasper is here, safe. I don't know who brought him here but I'm hoping it wasn't the Stanley's..