Kiss Me Again (Alex Shelley x OC)

Start from the beginning

A little while later & with Against All odds finally in full swing, Gemini, ready for her street fight, came out of the bathroom to a smiling Shantelle, Chloe, Joe and Mark" is this a mothers meeting ladies and gentlemen, or can anyone join in" Gem joked as she put her earring in, instantly making everyone in the room turn around & Patrick's mouthdrop open (A.N Gemini's Gear)

N Gemini's Gear)

"Mommy.. you look amazing "Pixie exclaimed in awe "and beautiful" Posie added with a sweet smile while on Chloe's lap "thank you girls, did you eat everything and behave yourselves whilst I was getting ready ? " " they were complete angels Gemma" Shantelle smiled at her best friend . Whilst the girls sat back down, Posie won her Uncle Joe & Pixie sitting with Mark, Patrick & Gemini made eye contact and Patrick exclaimed, giving his wife a pep talk "she's been pushing you for months and months, she's back stabbed you, she caused you to loose your title & she has brought up our girls ... you go out there & you kick her ass... unleash the Michigan in you " "you know all these years on... I still wonder what you mean by that" "it means that you're a psychotic cow! " Joe laughed "thank you on local one" Gem sarcastically responded. After making sure she had everything done for her match, Patrick exclaimed "yo P squared.. mom needs to go out for her match , come over and give her some lovings" , running over to Gemini, both girls hugged their mom "good luck Momma" Posie grinned as Pixie added "toughest Mom ever" "she's your only... shutting up" Mark exclaimed as Gem in i gave her look. After hugging the girls, Gem did the one thing that she had always done ever since they were both newborns & as she hugged them both once more, she kiss each of their cheeks and then kissed the tip of the noses "be good.. both of you and I will be back soon " " I love you baby" Patrick smiled as he made eye contact with her" I love you more". As the match with Alisha went on & more and more blood flowed from both women , Patrick knew in his heart that his wife was beginning to struggle, however well she hid it does anyone know how long is left?" Mark a sked "3 minutes I th... holy Mother..." , stopping mid sentence, the woman's husband instantly wanted to throw up at what he had just seen on the screen ... the image of his wife's face hit the chair head first acter Alisha moved last second causing Gem to have no time to prepare for the impact with the chair (AN think Cody/Shawn Spears with the chair) " that wasn't meant to happen" Patrick whispered. Whilst he watched Gemini struggle to get up & instantly knowing that something was really wrong, Patrick, Joe & Mark willed on Gemini as Shantelle and Chloe kept the girls from watching. When his wife did the MCMG sign into the camera won a wink , he breathed a sigh of relief and whispered "thank.." but before he could finish, once again his wife pushed the boundaries once more, with a sliced bread into a pile of chairs & tacks "just pin her dumb-dumb" Patrick thought, however looking at the fallen woman & remembering everything that her once best friend had put her through over the last few months Gemini, adrenline behind her, let out an almighty roar and locked in her submission within the debris (A. N Yuricamome aka Hartless) " and Alisha taps to the constellation" Tom yelled, a sound that the victor's husband was happy to hear.

When Gemini got backstage after celebrating her well deserved win with the crowd , she instantly went from being in full on 'Jayde' mode, ready to break anyone who crossed her back to. wife and mommy mode', a trait the woman had that had always impressed everyone around. As the bloody faced woman tried to leave the production area, she was stopped by both Gall & Scott who were convinced that she was concussed and knowing how hard headed she was, they knew they needed to be strict" "nice match & what an ending"Gail smiled, passing her some water and a towel "thanks.. I appreciate it" the woman smiled. As her concussion quickly became obvious, Scott exclaimed "however Mrs. Martin... knowing you as well as I do, I can tell that you are concussed and that you're trying to hide it from us ... how and why the hell did you finish the match!!", a fatherly tone prominent in his voice " you could have been seriously hurt! and what about the girls!" "I wasn't going to let Alisha get away with all of the crap that she has been pulling ... not a chance. Especially when she has invovled my family". As Alisha got backstage with Eric (Eddie) by her side, holding her exhausted body up, Josh walked into the production area to find Gemini and noticing the look on the face of his stablemate & also his best friends wife, he instantly stepped forward knowing that not she was not going to hold back despite the state she was in if Alisha started & that she'd probably need pulling back from her Kell. Whilst Josh prepared h"imself, Gem exclaimed smugly plus.. after everything that she did out there... there was no way that she was getting off lightly NO CHANCE!!. They dont call me Queen for nothing " "I can still end you" Alisha growled trying to get to the woman on shaky legs "why don't you tell your face that " Gemini smirked" and your legs". Whilst watching Eric drag his wife away to get checked out and cleaned up, Gemini yelled "you let me know Lishy when you want me to give you another ass kicking... I will be waiting" "will you pack it in fiesty" Josh exclaimed as Scott demanded Josh to take the woman to go & get looked "I'm telling you, I am fine" " yeah right.. the massive cut to the back of your head & the growing egg on the middle of your forehead tells a different story Slugger " Gail exclaimed. Whilst looking at the people around her, Gemini dramatically signed then declared (a part of her not actually sure if she believed it or not) "all I wanna do right now is go and see my husband before his match & hug my kids , then I wanna shower and relax.. I dont need fusing over"and then she walked away "as much as I adore that woman. im telling you, she is her own worst enemy" Scott declared " Yeah... but we wouldn't have her any other way "Josh grinned"so any ideas on how we can get her to go & get looked at?" Gail asked "leave it with me" Josh Smirked.