CHAPTER TWENTY

-
Stu woke up before Billy, and he got up to make some breakfast as he was starving. As he walked downstairs, he smelled delicious food. He found autumn cooking pancake and Tatum making milkshakes.

Tatum spotted stu first, and she smiled at him ,"Morning." Autumn looked over and his eyes slightly narrowed, "your eyes are puffy. Were you crying the whole night?"

Stu nodded, "did you tell him?" Tatum questioned and stu shook his head. "I couldn't."

Autumn looked between stu and his sister ,"tell Billy what?" He questioned

"That stu's pregnant." Tatum said before her eyes widened, "Oh shit."

Autumn eyes widened, "You're pregnant!?"

"What?" Everyone turned and looked at Billy, who was looking at stu. "You're what?"

"B- Billy..i..i.." stu struggled to find the right words. Tatum walked over, and she grabbed stu's hand in hers ,"stu's pregnant, Billy."

"You knew? Before me? You told her before me?" Billy asked, "I just found out yesterday, Billy. When Tatum told me to take the test." Stu replied, nervously biting his bottom lip.

"Holy shit. Billy doesn't use condoms." Autumn let out a small laugh. Tatum sent him a glare, and he quickly shut up.

"Is that why you were upset last night? Were you ever going to tell me?" Billy questioned, "I was scared of how you would react." Stu quietly confessed.

"Well, he hasn't shown any signs of anger, yet. So that's a good sign." Autumn said

"Aut, shut up." Tatum hissed out , "I'm gonna be a dad." Billy said, a smile appearing on his face. "Why would you think I'll be mad about that?"

Stu shrugged, "I don't know." Billy wrapped his arms around stu, "this is amazing, but you are not killing anyone anymore." Stu pouted

"Nuh-uh. Billy's right. You're pregnant. Killing people is dangerous, and you could get hurt and lose that baby." Autumn told him

Stu sighed ,"Fine. I'm hungry, can we eat now?"

"Sure. I made your favorite milkshake!" Tatum said, dragging stu away from Billy.

"Can you believe that? You're gonna be a dad." Autumn said, and Billy chuckled ,"Yeah."

Billy frowned, "we have to talk. You, me and stu. All three of us have to talk." Autumn nodded ,"after breakfast."

- -

"So, what do we need to talk about?" Autumn questioned, sitting in front of Billy and Stu.

"We like you, Autumn." Billy told him, "like how?" Autumn questioned, "like we like each other." Stu answered, and Billy nodded

"We've been meaning to talk to you about this. We want a relationship with you." Stu told him, and Autumn hummed

"Yes! Absolutely!" Billy and stu smiled before stu went and hugged Autumn. "This is amazing!"

"We love you so much!" Stu said, kissing Autumn cheek. Autumn chuckled ,"I love you too, stu. I love you, Billy." Billy smiled

"I love you, Autumn." Stu giggled, "and I love my little peanut." He said, rubbing his stomach

"Peanut?" Billy questioned amused , "uh-huh. She's the size of a peanut."

"How do you know it's a girl?" Autumn asked and stu shrugged, "I just do."

"Can we order some pizza? I'm in the mood for pizza."

----------------------------------

Word count - 527

Hope you enjoy!