Su-hyeok x reader oneshot

Start from the beginning

Shit.

I was never here.

As I'm about to make a full turn, wanting to go look for Su-hyeok, a hand lands on my shoulder, making me shudder.

I turn my head slightly and look over my shoulder, only to come face-to-face with Gwi-nam.

He smirks, and his grip tightens.

"Come with me, princess, won't you?" He says, obviously not meaning it as a question.

"Gwi-nam, I-" I start, trying to get his hand off of my shoulder, but he cuts me off, leaning even closer to my ear.

"Come with me, or the consequences will be way worse." His voice is now seething, and his tight grip makes me groan in pain.

I look around, trying to find anyone to help me, but my heart sinks to my stomach when my eyes meet nothing but the almost empty exterior of the school.

The only students I can spot are either too focused on their phones to notice or too far away.

"But-" I start again, making Gwi-nam's hand move from my shoulder to around my waist as he pulls me closer.

"Come on, Y/n. It's nothing bad, I promise." He smirks, starting to walk to an opening in the woods.

Shit, that's the way to the construction site.

Myeong-hwan now also pushes himself off the glass of the door, throwing his cigarette to the ground.

He nods at Gwi-nam and walks past us, into the trees and towards the construction site.

Gwi-nam follows quickly, not letting go of me and thus pulling me with him.

Shit.

I know they are bullies, and I've seen what they do with other people...

Am I their target now? And what will they do to me?

As Gwi-nam pulls me into the bushes, I take a last look at the school complex, and far in the distance, I see Su-hyeok arriving at the gate, clearly out of breath.

He looks up, and the second our eyes meet, I relax a bit.

A worried look appears on his face, but I can't see anything else since Gwi-nam continues pulling me towards the construction site, quickening his pace.

He tightens his grip again when we get to the entrance of the construction site, and I shiver when a gust of cold wind rushes past us.

Gwi-nam pulls me up the stairs, and we stop in a large room with a lot of rubble lying around.

And at me are staring Myeong-hwan, Hyeon-ju and another guy, whose name I can't seem to recall.

But I know he's one of them, looking at the blue jacket he wears every day, I can make him out as one of Myeong-hwan's friends.

Hyeon-ju groans when her eyes meet mine, and she pulls out her phone.

"Ugh, why her? That's so boring, I'm out of here." She remarks, pushing past me as she leaves the construction site, an annoyed frown on her face.

This distracts me for a second, but I am quickly pulled back into reality when Gwi-nam grabs the collar of my shirt and pushes me to the ground.

Yelping, I catch myself with my hands, and they start to sting.

I look up at the three boys in front of me, looking down at me.

"What do you want?" I ask, trying to stop my voice from shaking.