ACT ONE

"It's my little girls birthday today." Rick stuttered, loading his gun. "It would've been her birthday today."

Shane sighed, inching his way toward his friend. "Hey, man. It's okay."

"None of this is okay."

"At least she wasn't in pain." Shane consoled, choking back something strange in his throat.

"How- How did she die?" Asked Rick, turning toward his best friend.

Shane stuttered, for this was one question that he couldn't answer.

◇◇◇

"You're lucky you don't have a daughter." Hershel said, fiddling with the fence. "Then you gotta worry about more than what they shoot."

Lori looked down, trying to mask the crushed look on her face. "I did have a daughter. We lost her."

Hershel stumbled back, shocked by his poor choice of words. "I'm so sorry, I- What was she like?"

"She had such a future ahead of her. She was smart, smarter than me, she was kind, but hell was she stubborn. I've never known anyone as strong as she was."

◇◇◇

INTRODUCING.....

CASSIE GRIMES
played by marie avgeropoulos

RUDY SHAW
played by dylan o'brien

MARIA HOAKES
played by haley lu richardson

MINNOW SHAW
played by isabella sermon

TIM SHAW
played by mandy patinkin

OLIVE

RICK GRIMES
played by andrew lincoln

CARL GRIMES
played by chandler riggs

LORI GRIMES
played by sarah wayne callies

GLENN RHEE
played by steven yeun

MAGGIE GREENE
played by lauren cohan

DARYL DIXON
played by norman reedus

all the rest of the cast played by their respective actors

◇◇◇

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This book contains depictions of violence, blood, gore, death (and murder), kidnapping, sex, betrayal, canniballism, animal cruelty and depression.

DISCLAIMER:
I don't own the rights to any of TWD characters or plotines, only my OCs. The rest of the characters and plotlines in this fanfiction belong to AMC, the creators of TWD.

Okay, so the first few chapters of this are HORRID. I'm going to re-write at some points, but please know that the writing does get better!