Chapter 2

Miles POV

"What would you like to drink?" the bartender asked. "Scotch, Neat" I told her in an annoyed voice. She came over and handed me my drink. I picked the glass up in an angry manner."Thanks" I said rudely
"Well, I see why you're here alone." She said under her breath. I rolled my eyes at her comment while taking a sip of my drink.
I can't believe she did this to me, why couldn't she have just told me before. Maybe we would know who the father is.
It all makes sense now, how in junior year she stayed at her grandma's in Vancouver for a year and didn't let anybody, but Tristan, see her. Wait TRISTAN, he knew about this. I should have known something was up, whenever I was around Zig and he would walk by or stop and talk with us, he would always have this amused look on his face. Now I just want to sock him in the face right now.
"Do you want another drink, Sir?" The bartender asked interrupting my thoughts. "Yeah, keep it coming" I handed her a 100 dollar bill.

Maya's POV

"Hey, everything is going to be fine, he'll get over it." Zig said while he was hugging me.
"How do you know that?!" I said while pushing out of his grip and turning to face him. Tears were starting to come back.
"Hey everything will be okay, I will go find Miles and we can talk about this, Okay" Zig said with sympathetic eyes. I nodded and he went out the door. I wish I didn't tell them, so I wouldn't be going through this... but I know it was the right thing or Was it?

Zig's POV

     How could Miles talk to Maya like that. I've never liked how hot headed he was and for what, he's gotten everything else but now he's afraid of me having this ONE thing. I know it's kind of a big deal, but it's not like we'll raise the baby together, she's an adult now and has her own parents.
        Im driving around the city looking for Miles and he's nowhere. It's been an hour and a half. I've checked his office, his parents' place, Frankie's place, and even Hunter's place... nothing. No one has even heard from him. I was hoping he had grown since I last talked to him, but the only other place I know he would go when he was this angry was... the bar.
          I parked my car and I checked the clock and it was 12:40 am. I got out of the car and went inside the bar. Instantly my ears filled with loud music and people talking and laughing. I looked around and then I saw Miles at the bar, kissing another girl.