𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟽: Never alone

Start from the beginning

He disappears and they both look at each other in horror. "I don't want to die..." gasper says in tears.

Rias: I won't let that happen.

Gasper: Promise?

Rias was about to respond when she heard metallic screaming and saw  3 tiny Freddy's on the bed and a nightmare Freddy coming out from underneath the bed.

Nightmare Freddy: She won't keep that promise.

She shines the light at him and nightmare Freddy turns into black smoke. "Yes I will dip shit. Gasper check the right hall."  Gasper goes and checks the right hall.

Nightmare chica runs full sprint towards the door and gasper slams it shut

Nightmare chica runs full sprint towards the door and gasper slams it shut. "These things are scary." He replies. "Just keep fighting them off." Rias says.

Gasper goes to check the closet and nightmare mangle jumps out and grabs him. "I'll eat your bones." He says and a dark grovel voice.

Rias: GASPER!

Nightmare mangle: don't cry.... You'll make me laugh more.

Nightmare foxy breaks down the right door and kicks rias to the ground and steps on her back.

Nightmare mangle drags gasper into the closet. "RIAAASSS!" The door slams shut and laughter is heard.

Rias: GASPER! no,no,no... give me back my gasper!

"Very well." Nightmare foxy says and he grabs her and opens the closet revealing a dark abyss. "Join your friend in the darkness." He throws her in and she falls into the void.

*1985*

A child was having a nice birthday party at an indoor playground the children were crawling through the large colorful tunnels and sliding down the slides and jumping into ball pits.

There were tables setup with party hats, slices of cake along with pizza and drinks.

Children were sitting at the tables clapping and cheering as white and pink smooth plated fox preformed for the children. "A performance was demanded of me, and now I have delivered." He said in a proud booming voice.