"I..it..w..a s", her voice quivering

"It was ?", Nightwing asked accusingly

    Star patted his shoulder "hold on Dick let's here what she has she say"

    "Listen to what she lied to us", it was Damian who spoke this time

Gar tried to clear the air "hold on Damian she must have had her reason "

   Damian was frantic"what reason!!?, what reason could be good enough to incurre Trigons wrath!"

              "I didn't mean for any of this to happen", she was shaking now

   "Raven I don't know what Damian's talking about but he's not entirely wrong, you broke our trust for lying to us for so long and after everything we've been through"

   Kori's words pierced Ravens hard like a sharp blade. She could hear her father's heinous laugh echoing in the deepest part of her mind.

     Gar thought it would be best if he just shut up. Donna was secretly confused but seeing as no one was paying attention to her she pretended to understand. Damian no longer looked at her, the pain of betrayal written all over his face, kori and Dick's expression were skeptical almost suspicious. Raven wanted to disappear but she knew she couldn't. She had to tell them.

Raven

I had to tell them. I couldn't keep this to myself anymore. I shouldn't have kept it from them in the first place. I'm the cause of everything that has been happening. It's my responsibility to end it.

   "Listen I'll tell you everything from the beginning"

Here goes

     "When I destroyed Azarath to resurrect my father, I was devastated, and powerless at the time. As you know I was pushed to hell to train with my brothers to become the next head. I went through unimaginable torture but that's not important. Before I made my escape from that agonizing place, I stumbled upon an orb that could help me save Azarath."

     I looked at star

"I had to take the chance"

   "And this all happened before I took you in"

   I couldn't lie to her

"No it happened afterwards. I needed enough energy and power"

    It was  Nightwing's turn to speak

"And how did you obtain this energy source"

       And here it comes. The moment of truth

"Well to do that I had to feed, my demon"

This time Garfield shot up his animal instincts sensing something

   "Feed it what!"  he asked as if already knowing the answer

      They're going to hate me

"Your emotions, especially you and kori's"

      I said It I finally said it. Now all I had to do is wait for my judgement. I was prepared for the worst. But nobody said anything.

  Kori sighed "well that explains a lot"

     Huh!?

"Whenever you were around me my emotions would always come bursting out"

       "You never got mine then". That was Damian

   I wouldn't say that boy wonder, your anger and distrust was especially delicious

   Garfield held his chest and gave out a comical laugh "for a second there I thought you were going to say soul or something serious like that, I'm sure my emotions were tasty"

         I saw Nightwing roll his eyes reserving his comments for himself. Kori gave a soft smile. I could  feel relief overflowing her and there was something else too but I wasn't too sure.

    "I am so confused", Donna spoke clearly upset and angry that she was left out "emotions, feeding, demons, hell, I don't care about all that shit, Raven you did what you had to do at that time, you were like what 14?,. Look we all make mistakes the important thing is that we recognize them early on and try to fix it. I mean that's what you all thought me, unless of course your all pathetic liars"

      I couldn't help but burst out laughing at Donnas outburst I was so happy. They didn't hate me, they didn't hate me, sure I'm a pathetic liars but still they don't hate me. I'm so glad.

     "What's with you. You're still very stupid you know"

Leave it to Damian to spoil my fun. Still I wanted to know what he meant

"What do you mean by stupid"

He rolled his eyes at me as if I was the biggest idiot in the world

"Raven are you trying to tell me you didn't know you were set up"

          This got me alert
"Set up, how?

   "You seriously believe that a magic orb appeared at the same time you were going to leave hell"

   His right

"I was to desperate at the time so I didn't see the bigger picture"

     "The question is who put it there and why"

          Third POV

"Forget all that, please tell me you have a way to get Conner and Jamie back", said Donna

   "That's right",said Nightwing"we assembled this meeting just for that", he looked around them "but before I continue, you should know I have some news, both good and bad which one do you wanna hear first