Part 2: Develop

(Universe 818)

Parker-Residence

"Peter! Breakfast is ready!" May Parker shouts through the house. 

Or should I call her Aunt May. Regardless of what I think I should call her, she is the closest thing to a mother I have in this world, maybe even more.

"On my way, Aunt May!"  I shout, as I begin to stretch in bed. I feel like I'm in a swimming pool, I then got out of my soak bed. It seems I sweated myself to near death. "Gross, fascinating, but still Gross. In a scientific way, but still gross."

Like a switch has been flipped off once more, my emotions become less jumbled and more refined. I started to think of the science of what has happened to me.

'Well I guess this physiological response of sweating when I become Spider-Man can be attributed to the increased metabolic activity and adrenaline release during the transformation process. As my body adapted to the heightened agility, strength, and heightened senses, it triggered a fight-or-flight response, leading to an increased heart rate and subsequent perspiration to regulate body temperature. Essentially, it's a natural reaction to the physical and physiological changes taking place during the transformation into Spider-Man.'

"Wow, this is so weird. I guess this is what it's like being a genius, huh?" I spoke and start to get up from bed, and walked over to Peter's- My- OUR! Wardrobe!

Man, this is gonna take time to get used to.

After going through the wardrobe, I soon noticed that Peter didn't have a very good style for dressing it seems. I picked out bluish-black pants and a dark color shirt. Then picking up a pair of black shoes. 

Looking in the mirror I saw my now slightly defined abs and body. I look like an athletic person, with a swimmer's build. Lean and clean.

In my- Tony Acer world, he had this type of body

In my- Tony Acer world, he had this type of body. But it was more skinny with a lot less muscle. He had a six pack, but it wasn't nearly as defined as this. 

This body look incredible, but I know I would need more. 

Way More

It was a start though. A really great start! 

I am gonna need to bulk up some more, not to look like the hulk but more of a Nightwing and Batman bulk up.

After putting on my clothes and picking up my glasses and putting them on, I soon realise I don't need them any more. I didn't want to break my character by having 20/20 vision, so I pop out the lenses and put the glasses on.

I then started to style my hair in different ways. I went through many different hair styles before landing on the one I like the most.