Control

"Take care cheollie!"

Seungcheol groans inaudibly as Jeonghan pecks his cheeks and walks towards his class. Seungcheol and Jeonghan have been friends since childhood, from being neighbours to being roommates now. Seungcheol and Jeonghan have been with each other since very beginning.

"How long are you going to take to confess?" Seungcheol looks at his right to see his other bestfriend, Wen junhui, and shakes his head. Junhui clicks his tongue as he takes out a candy from his pocket and hands it to seungcheol. Eventually they make thier way towards thier class and the day begins.

-----

Jeonghan enters his classroom and makes his way towards his seat beside his bestfriend and sits down.

"Good morning" jisoo greets him as he places his phone down and turns his attention towards Jeonghan. "Morning" Jeonghan greets grumpily and sighs loudly. "what's wrong? You didn't succeed today too?" Jeonghan just shakes his head and whines. Jisoo laughs at his bestfriend and pats him on his back.

"I don't understand shua, how can he control so much? I legit almost gave him a lap dance in the name of braiding his hairs whistle sitting on his lap yet he didn't touch me! Ughh! Choi Seungcheol I want you to take me whole, what is so fucking hard to understand?" Jeonghan groans and jisoo just chuckles. "Well he will hannie, if you would open your mouth and verbally tell him about what you want him to do to you" Jisoo says and removes his notes. Jeonghan pouts as he leans back on his seat.

"I know shua...but I want to stretch the string untill it breaks, I want to test his limit untill he gives up"

"Well talking about that, I hope you know that when a broken string gets back to you it's hurts very hard and stings"

"I know and I want him to loose his control over himself and fuck me raw" Jeonghan sighs dreamily as jisoo looks at him with a disgusted expression.

"Ew Jeonghan! But even I want seokmin to throw me against a wall so understandable "

"See! You get me josh!" Jeonghan laughs as he hits jisoo on his back and soon they start to concentrate in thier lecture as thier teacher comes inside.

-----

"Seungcheol? Cheol?"

Jeonghan steps into the dorm and calls out for seungcheol. "Here" comes the answer from the living room as Jeonghan makes his way towards seungcheol.

"What are you doing?" Jeonghan asks when he sees that seungcheol is laying on the couch watching some soccer match. "Watching tv" seungcheol answers with his eyes still being glued to the television. "Did you eat anything?" Jeonghan asks as he walks towards thier room to get changed. Opening his closet Jeonghan takes his tshirt and looks for his short but funds none. He furrows his eyebrows and scans through his clothes again but still finds none and walks towards the living room.

"Cheol...where are my shorts? I can't find them, have you kept them somewhere?"

"No hannie, you have given it to laundry and they still haven't delivered it yet."

"Oh right!" Jeonghan face palms and walks towards his closet again. "What do I wear now?" He mumbles to no one in particular and then his eye falls on the booty shorts, that he mostly wears only in summer or when the temperature is very high. "Guess I'll have to go with you then" Jeonghan grabs the booty shorts and makes his way towards the bathroom to change.