10. Back to hell.

Start from the beginning

I wanted to say no, but Appa didn't know about me being bullied. And I didn't want to ruin that for him.

"Of course you would be excited. The last time you went to high school was what? Like 100 years ago? It would be good to feel young again, Appa." Oppa said in a playful tone before I could answer. I giggled and looked at Appa's expression.

He chuckled along and said, "Just watch, son. One day, you'll be the one getting teased about your age." he said.

Before he got to ask again, I said, "I guess I'm kind of excited." Good thing we pulled into the very familiar parking lot at school before he got to comment back.

"Alright sweetie. Are you sure you don't want me to go down with you?"Appa asked when he stopped at the front of the school.

"No, it's okay. I can handle myself from here. Thanks anyways, Appa. See you guys later." I opened the car door and waved at them.

Now everyone's eyes were on me. Of course, being the unknown face in school. Of course I've been here, but now I look different so I doubt they recognize me until they knew my name. I started walking to the office when I saw Taehyung clique. Of course, his group included the most popular guys at school, who were players, of course. Surrouning them were a bunch of girls who were barely covered in clothes. Disgusting. It looked like a Victoria's Secret Fashion show in here. They were basically clinging themselves onto the guys. I should get them glue so they can be stuck there forever. That idea made me smile. Taehyung was obviously enjoying the girls around him. I noticed that their eyes were on me. Of course, new girl equals to a new target. Yeah right.

I turned around and continued walking to the office. I made it there in less than a minute, since I knew my way around this campus. Unlike the other students here, I had to get my schedule from the office because I wasn't here the year before and I was unregistered. The other students probably got there's by mail or something else. I was greeted by a perky secretary who looked delighted to see me.

"Hi! How can I help you, dear?" she asked in a sweet, welcoming tone with a warm smile.

"Oh, I'm here to get my schedule. Um, I'm new here. I'm Y/N Park." I said, offering her a warm smile as well. Her face turned more brighter if that was even possible. I guess this school never gets any new students anymore.

"Oh yes, of course! The principal told me about you! Let me just get your schedule, locker number, and a map of the school then you'll be ready to go!" she told me, while looking over her desk for my schedule.

"Oh actually, it's fine if you don't give me a map of the school. I'm already used to the classes and all." I told her.

She looked up at me with a questioning look, "You've been here before? Surely I don't recognize you." she asked, curious.

"Oh well, I guess you can say I've been here before." I answered her. She nodded and went back to looking for my schedule.

After a couple of more seconds she found it, "Ah-Ha! There it is! Sorry! My desk is such a mess since it's the first day and all." she explained as she handed me the stuff I needed. "Oh let me take that back!" she added, taking my school map that was in the pile.

"Thank you." I told her with a smile as I walked out to the exit.

"Have a nice first day, sweetie!" she yelled after me. I waved and smiled back. Well, she was nice. I'm glad someone here was nice.

I looked over at my schedule and saw that I had AP and honor classes. Which was expected because of my grades. I was always in honors throughout the years, too. I guess my schedule was alright.