"Did you just make a call?!" Ryuko stared at him.

"Long story how I did the first time!" Argos blushed in embarrassment, getting the peacocks to safety before vicious predators like big cats eat them.

"Okay" Ryuko saw two tigers approaching, "Better hurry up before it thinks you're its bird food"

"Come get me, tigers!" Argos flew a bit to lure the tigers away.

Ladybug and Cat Noir were trying to get everyone to safety from the animals nearly gonna attack them. Cat Noir remembers his lesson from his feline cousin and she was right that Chrysalis has eyes everywhere in plain sight. It was making his cat ears flick a lot.

"Milady! My feline senses are going haywire!" Cat Noir said.

"Not good. Lucky charm!" Ladybug summons a pair of headphones, "Headphones?"

"Seriously?" Cat Noir saw them.

He then heard a siren song but there was no water for mermaids to get close. Ladybug puts the headphones on her kitty's human ears to prevent the hypnotic sound waves from entering his brain.

"This should protect you from the mermaid song," Ladybug said.

Cat Noir tries to smell sea water but not a single scent of it anywhere, "Strange. No seawater scent"

"Something's off. I'll find the source, Kitty" Ladybug said.

"Bugaboo, be careful," Cat Noir said before resuming helping the people.

The siren song only works on men since that's how it's been made but women have more free will. Ladybug jumped after the source but saw Blu Tembo in a trance.

"Chico, wake up! Despertar!" Panthera could not even snap him out of it. Not even a slap in the face either.

"So beautiful" Blu Tembo said.

Even Argos was also in a trance as well as the male peacocks too. Ryuko tried slapping him but it did not wake him up.

"Damn it! The guys have lost it!" Ladybug witnessed.

Cat Noir sees what's happening and decides to help his partner and the other girls with his ears protected.

"Not exactly. A kiss breaks a spell" Cat Noir said.

"What?!" Panthera exclaimed.

"I can kiss him again like always" Ryuko kissed Argos, hoping he could get out of that siren spell.

"Wha? What?!" Argos shook his head awake.

Panthera was having second thoughts about this. She only saw Pelle as her best friend, not a lover. It would be wrong to kiss someone who doesn't share the same feelings like that.

"Forgive me, Chico" Panthera kissed him.

Blu Tembo tensed up at the kiss and snapped out of the trance. Panthera quickly pulls away, feeling completely humiliated with herself to kiss him. Ladybug tossed the headphones she took from the store to Argos and Panthera.

"That should protect the muchachos" Panthera hands them to Blu Tembo.

"What the hell is going on?" Argos asked, almost feeling like he had a headache.

"Just shut up and put this on," Ryuko said, pulling his hood down and putting the headphones on for music to hear. He pressed the button and the Ladybug theme song played.

Panthera did the same for Blu Tembo but knowing that all male civilians are under the siren spell, they have to stop the animals from scaring female civilians and find Chrysalis.