3

Amahle |

Amahle |

"Girrrrlll, aint no way that hussy was in y'all house showing her ass!" I expressed, before sipping out of my wine glass.

Trinity and I were back at my townhome, catching up. Like we use to do, when we haven't seen each other for months. Trinity laughed and nodded her head, "Yes, girl. It was cool at first because we were having a little function at the house, but she was downing her liquor a little too fast and a bit too much. Josh was irritated as hell."

I just shook my head and stirred, the pasta on the stove. "She started hitting on Jey and shit, he was being nice and kept declining her advances politely, but once she started touching all on him and I seen that he was uncomfortable, I had to escort her ass up outta there." She finished.

"Well, remind me not to invite that group over for my little gatherings, cause I like to fight." I said making her cackle loudly. I chuckled while putting the wooden spoon on the counter and turned to her and widely smiled.

"Trinny, I missed you so much girly." I gushed. She smiled , "I missed you more. I was so sad that you couldn't make it to my wedding, but you fixed it when you sent me that box of expensive ass gifts along with that note you made me read at my reception. I cried so much that day, Jon was so lost about why I cried so much, he almost thought us getting married was a damn mistake" she said before we both laughed.

I sighed, "Oh my... remind me to apologize to him. I wanted to make you feel better, since I couldn't be there." I reassured, she took a sip of her wine and shook her head.

"I understood, especially since the wedding was the same day as your father's passing. I wanted to move the wedding and fly to you, but when you told me to continue my wedding I knew I had to come and see you immediately afterwards."

"And that's why we're sisters. We're always there for each other, no matter if we haven't seen each other for months on end. I truly appreciate you. You're like the big sister I never had." I praised, she wiped a tear from her eye.

"Look at you, making me cry." She sniffled, I walked over to her and hugged her. She hugged me back. We pulled away from each other and shared a laugh, "Alright man, let's wrap this sap shit up. I wanna turn up tonight. Could the boys come by and chill? I want you to get to know them both, since we're all gonna be around each other a lot more." Trin asked, I nodded my head.

"Oh, yeah. They can. Remember 'Mi Casa, Su Casa'." I said with a big smile. "Luckily, I made enough pasta and my furniture came just in time, because we would've been sitting on the floor." I said before laughing.

Trin typed away at her phone, before I heard my doorbell ring. She looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. "Expecting company?" she asked. I nodded, before taking another sip from my glass.