31

A few weeks later

A few weeks later...

Jey|

Pissed was all I was.
I don't know why the board wants us to stay lowkey with our relationship while everyone else was roaming around like it was a free for all with their partners.

"Jey? Baby?" Amahle called out from behind the closed door. Heavily sighing, I walked over and swung the door open. Staring down at her with a blank face, her beautiful hazel eyes stared up at me with worrisome held in them.

She was in her ring attire and she looked damn good, but now wasn't the time.

Standing to the side, I let her walk in the room. Nobody was in here but me.
I closed the door behind her, she turned to me and stared at me with her eyebrows frowned with concern.

"Baby, I know you're mad... and trust me, I'm livid too but we gotta understand what Vince and the other board members told us." She paused, looking away from me.
Her demeanor changed as her voice cracked, "I know you wanna show the world our love as much as I do but we gotta keep it under wraps for the sake of our jobs for right now." She stated, looking back at me, placing one of her hands on my chin. Softly stroking my beard.
Sighing, I closed my eyes.

She was right.

I wanted to show the world, my person. My other half. My heart.
But it hurts that I can't, simply because the WWE universe may react more negatively towards us. Looking back at her, she parted her lips.

"Just think about it as if we're given more time to strengthen our bond for when that time actually comes." She reassured, softly smiling up at me.
Biting my bottom lip from becoming slightly anxious.

"Josh, it's gonna be okay. I swear. We got nothing but time, baby. Plus, I don't want all them people in our business no damn way." She joked, trying to lighten the mood. I let out a dry chuckle, because of the way she said it.
Cracking a big smile, she slowly snaked her arms around my neck.

"I see that smile, Mr.Fatu. You know, I'm right." She whispered to me. I smirked down at her before bending down to her face.
"I guess you right, mama. But when the day comes when I can show you off to the world without penalties, just know that day is just gonna be about you, and you only." I firmly stated. She lowly hummed as her hazel eyes sparkled under the lights of the locker room.

"I hear you baby." She replied, before placing her lips on mine. Closing my eyes, my hands automatically found their place on her waist.
The door handle jiggled , "Yo uce, come on- Oh shit , my bad." Jon started while walking back out the room covering his eyes. Pulling away from Amahle, I turned to him.
"You good, dawg. What's up?" I asked him, while pulling Amahle to my side.