‘They’ve probably been together the entire time.’ Sirius thought to himself. He felt annoyed and embarrassed.

“Mate.” James spoke to friend.

“I'm fine.” Sirius lied. “It’s all good.”

“Catherine,” Regulus spoke to his wife, “your son is awake.”

“That’s not my son, that’s your son.” Cathy grumbled.

Mummy!” Halley opened her parent’s door and ran and jumped into the bed. “Mummy it’s Christmas!”

“Cute girl.”  Marlene told Cathy and Regulus.

“Thanks?” Cathy was aware how she should respond to that observation.

Regulus and Cathy both sat up and Regulus placed his daughter on his lap. “No sweetie it’s Christmas Eve.” Regulus informed her.

“But we have lots to do.” Cathy said. “We have to get a tree and decorate the house and make cookies.”

“Cookies!” Halley cheered.

“That’s right, cookies.” Regulus smiled. “Now go downstairs and wait for me and mummy will be in to make you breakfast, okay?”

“Okay.” Halley hopped out of bed and ran out the door. Cathy groaned and stepped out of bed. She grabbed a robe and was about to walk out when she noticed that Regulus was still in their bed under the covers. 

“Didn’t you just tell our daughter that we’d make her breakfast?” She questioned.

“No. I said that mummy was making her breakfast. Daddy’s staying in bed for another hour or so.” Regulus smiled. Cathy walked out without saying another word. As Regulus trying going back to sleep all the beddings were stripped from the bed leaving him there in his pajamas. “Alright.” Regulus groaned as he got out of bed.

Several people smiled thinking how nice the relationship between Regulus and Cathy.

As Cathy walked does the stairs she tied her hair and entered the kitchen to find all of her children and the Weasley children as well.

“Good morning, Professor Potter.” 

“Good morning, Percy.” Cathy replied.

Everyone else said their greetings as Cathy stretched her arms out. “Alright, let’s do this.”

Waving her hands around the stove came alight and plates and eggs and bread and went flying around the kitchen.

“Good morning, everyone.” Regulus said as he entered the kitchen.

“Morning.” Everyone replied. 

“Dad I was going to taking Harry and Ron around Safe Haven and show them everything.” Ryan said excitedly.

“Haven’t you shown your cousin around Safe Haven before when he was here before term started?” Regulus enquired.

Cathy filled a lot of plates with food and placed in on a counter. She turned a radio on and hummed along with the music and Kreacher appeared in the kitchen with a popping sound and levitated the plates to everyone and set it in front of them.

“Thanks mum.” Ryan said and everyone else thanked her as well. “No dad, Harry was only here for like a day and we spent most of it shopping.”

“Well then you can go and show your friends around.” Regulus nodded as Cathy sat down. 

“Be back before three.” Cathy told her son.

The scene fast forwarded and stopped to show Ryan and Neville about to walk out the door with Ron and Harry.