“Did you question Mrs. Black?” Kingsley Shacklebolt asked.

“Why am I in St. Mungo’s?” Walburga questioned.

“Maybe you’re dying.” Sirius said in an uncaring tone to which his mother shot him glares.

“We wanted to but there was a problem.” Marlene said.

“Which was?”

“Walburga Black isn’t there.” Lily said.

“Did someone check her out?” Dumbledore asked.

“No.” Marlene said. “The staff at St. Mungo’s still think she’s there.”

“What do you mean?” Moody asked.

“Weird.” Remus murmured.

“They’ve been tending to her room like she’s still there.” Lily said. “We think that Cathy must have bewitched them or tampered with their minds.”

“Any idea on how long they’ve been under her influence?” Professor McGonagall asked.

“Well prior to today the last time Cathy visited was six days ago so maybe them.”

“What records did she steal?” Dumbledore asked. “Do you know?”

Lily took out a note pad and flipped through the it. “She took the medical records for Cygnus, Orion and Druella Black--”

“Sirius’ dad, uncle and aunt.” James notes.

“-Abraxas Malfoy and his wife, Crabbe, Goyle--”

“Deatheaters?” Peter enquired.

“Those aren’t Deatheaters.” Shacklebolt noted. “Those are their parents.”

“What is she doing with their files.” James questioned.

“What on earth could she want with those files?” Bellatrix questioned.

“Let’s asked her.” Dumbledore said.

“First we have to find her.”

“No need. She’s right there.” The headmaster nodded to the incoming Cathy who was walking with a hood over her head keeping her eyes on the ground.

“Uh oh.” Peter said.

Everyone watched as she walked closer when all of a sudden Cathy looked up and saw them watching her. She turned around immediately and mouthed the word ‘Nope’ silently as she took off in a quick pace.

Some people giggled at her reaction.

James and the other walked after her. She turned and saw them walking toward them and she took off in a run. Her hood fell off and her hair flew as she ran through the crowd to escape.

“And she’s off.” Evan Rosier said.

“Cathy!’ James shouted for his sister.

“Stop!’ Moody commanded.

“She’s heading to the floo network!” Kingsley Shacklebolt yelled.

A huge crowd was in front of Cathy and instead of shuffling through, Cathy’s hands glowed red with her Chaos Magic. She threw her hands down and she flew into the air and over the mass of people.

“She can fly?”

That’s so cool.”

Awesome.” People on the hall watched in astonishment and were impressed.