The blonde haired woman that Melody had seen before gently cupped the young girls face hoping to see her in her dreams.

Shadow glared at the blonde woman in the yellow dress as it stood at the entrance of the cemetery. It was considered a sacred area and it couldn't cross the cemetery or its surrounding boundaries.

It wanted the young girl to give up her life to it and her soul just to feed itself.

After all she definitely had a delicious soul too at that. It was filled with love, pain, sadness and so so so much more that would and could possibly satiate the monster for years to come.

Not to mention the young Forbes girl has the gift or was it the sight?

It didn't matter to the shadow monster.

It would have and devour the young girl's soul sooner or later.

⋆☀️⋆☀️⋆☀️⋆

As Melody slept on the grave.

She seems to walk around in her dream wandering around in the endless empty forest.

She screamed out at times just hoping someone would answer back. Maybe Erik would hear her?

She softly sighed as she heard someone softly singing.

Following the voice she came to a small clearing. The singing got louder and louder the more that Melody got closer.

She frowned as she recognized the song but couldn't seem to place it.

The song was definitely a bit familiar to the young girl but where had she heard it before.

A fire was lit and sitting on a log was the blonde woman from before.

Still singing and not acknowledging the young Forbes girl.

Maybe when she danced at one point and it was in one of her music playlists?

Melody softly hums along trying to figure out where she'd listened to it.

"When all was done, she turned to run
Dancing to the setting sun as he watched her
And ever more he thought he saw
A glimpse of her upon the moors forever
He'd hear her say
"Promise me, when you see
A white rose you'll think of me
I love you so
Never let go
I will be your ghost of a rose"

The woman in yellow then ended the song.

Looking at Melody who stared at her with a sad smile on her lips.

Melody then softly asks "Who are you? Where are we? What was that monster I saw earlier in school? Where's Erik?"

The woman smiles sadly at the girl. She moved closer to Melody.

Gently stoking her cheeks.

She then softly said "My name is Aspen Melody Harding-Forbes. I'm your mother Melody. As for where we are, well we're inside your mind. The creature you saw earlier tried to take your soul forcefully. As for what it is...it's a bit hard to explain but to put it plainly, it's a soul devourer. It steals and devours souls of your kind or any human and supernatural it's craving. It somehow the creature had set its sights on you when you had seen it feeding on another child at your school. Don't let it in or let it eat your soul,little song." Melody stared at her mother.

Melody softly asks "How are you my real mother? I'm not adopted. I remember growing up as Caroline's sister." Aspen smiled sadly at the skeptical young girl.