Camilla jumps as she turns to see Y/n next to her, Y/n was wearing some pajamas and slippers.
"I didn't mean to frighten you sorry."
"No, no it's fine."
"Well... thanks again for letting us stay a-and thanks for the pajamas." Y/n smiled before walking off to the living room.

Y/n pulls the sheet over herself and curls up on the couch, trying to get some sleep. She flips and turns, shifting their pillows and adjusting the blanket, but still she can't sleep.

It's not ideal for Y/n not to sleep considering the amount of nightmares she's been having about Belos, she hoped she wouldn't as she slowly drifted to sleep.

"/n... Y/n... Y/n!"

Y/n opened her eyes to find herself in the castle's garden with a smiling Belos next to her.

"What are you thinking about?"
"Oh... nothing just how sweet your being." Y/n smiled at him as he intertwined their fingers.

"That's what your thinking about." He chucked gently squeezing her hand, Y/n laid her head on his shoulder.

"You may find it funny Philip but I find it adorable."
Philip smiles as he rests his head against hers, "If you say so dear."

-
"Will you marry me?"

Y/n's heart bursts with happiness and she tears up as she says yes to Philip kneeling on one knee. She reaches out her hand and he places the ring on her finger.

He stands up and pulls her into his arms and lifts her up off the ground. She wraps her arms around his neck as he twirls her around, her laughter echoing through the midnight garden area.

As they spin, the fireflies dance around them, their glow illuminating the darkening sky. Philip and Y/n look into each other's eyes and share a long kiss, their love and happiness reflected in their expressions.

-
"Was I just an experiment to you?" Y/n glared at the man she once loved with hatred and betrayal after finding his notes about a Grimwalking and a physical body.

"Yes and no." He simply said without any expression on his face, his gaze never meeting hers.

"Was everything we went through a lie as well?!" She cried out throwing the ring as he finally met her gaze, his eyes narrowed into a glare.

"I loved you. You were the most beautiful and brilliant person I had ever known. I thought I would love you forever. But then I decided to try to reform you, change you, into a true empress. And I failed. I could not change you because you were a waste of time." He laughed bitterly as he stood up from his throne making his way towards her.

"As for Hunter. I wanted to see your reaction and I must admit that I enjoyed the look of sadness on your face when you realized that everything you knew was a lie." He circled around her, pausing as he sighed.

"But creating Hunter... well, that was something to keep me occupied. It would make me feel like I had a family again. But that too was a failure."

"He's not a failure." She glared at him only to receive a grin from him.
"You must really care about him if you see yourself as its mother, even though you only gave him a physical appearance." He grinned from ear to ear as the world around Y/n started to break and fall apart creating a hole underneath her as she fell into darkness.

Y/n quickly sat up with beads of sweat on her forehead as she looked at her shaking hands, she frowned as she laid back down now unable to sleep the whole night.