The Arisen's requiem

"Hmm. Hey, Reiny," A beautiful pink-haired young woman dressed in casual clothes with an apron on, called out. Looking at a man with dark hair and eyes with a scar over his face on the right side of his cheek.

"Yes, Lys?" The young man asked.

"Where's Rexy? Revy and Rita went to buy groceries for dinner as you told me, but Rexy's not here," Elysia said as she narrowed her eyes. "Bad Rein~, no looking at gravure models." Elysia said as she noticed the book he was reading.

"Shoo, Shoo." The young man said, trying to take her attention off the book.

"Silly Rein~, You already have me," Elysia said with a smile before she disappeared, reappearing on his lap with a grin. "Oh~ How the brave Dragonborn captured this fair maiden~," The young woman dramatically whispered.

"Shut it," Reinhardt said, playfully grabbing and squishing her cheeks. Elysia just smiled at him before wiggling to have her chin be held by him. "Rex went to Nagazora."

"Nagazora? Why is he there, in Japan?" Elysia asked curiously while Reinhardt sighed.

"You know all of us changed after the event." Reinhardt said with a sigh. "I mean, it was terrifying but.."

"But~?"

"Well..." The oldest of the Crozzo brothers blushed after seeing how she leaned in with her face glowing brightly. "I had you during our travels in Skyrim..." Reinhardt said with a shy tone.

"Hmm~, well same here!" Elysia replied with a bright grin. "Though, I didn't expect you were going to have a harem," Elysia grinned brightly as she leaned at him and poked his cheek.

"Stop flirting in the dinner table," Reve Crozzo, the younger brother of the Crozzo family, said with a tired sigh as he carried several bags worth of groceries.

"Now, now, master Reve." Rita said with a smile, dressed in casual clothes. "Please let your brothwr enjoy himself."

"Yeah, don't stop me from teasing my Reiny, Revy~, Elysia said with a grin. "Bad inquisitor."

//In Japan//

Deep in the city of Nagazora, thw youngest of the Crozzo brothers sighed. Dressed in a pair of jeans and combat boots with a simple shirt and jacket, the young man sat on a cafe chair with a cup of coffee on his hand.

"Hmm, I deeply appreciate this, Descendant," An older man that looked like a mirror image of him said but with more different features. He looked like he was in his early 20s

He was dressed more casually, in black slacks, black dress shoes, and a white button up.

"It's the least I can do. You helped me out." Rex said as he looked at his cup of coffee, the horrors of that place never left.

"You are my descendant. of course I will help you." The young man said with a smile.  "Besides, we Arisen, born of the dragon's challenge need to help each other." A flash of white caught his eye. "A Kaslana..."

Rex heard this and raised a brow. Turning to where his ancestor looked, his eyes widened. Hollow and lifeless dark orbs met with a pair of vibrant and lively Blue in a split second.

"You're staring." Ignoring his ancestor, Rex looked at the girl and shook his head. He was here for a job and only a job. Nothing else.

"Heed these words, all who enter this place. Do not think. Just set one foot in front of the other and by the Maker's love, keep swinging."

Those words were the reason he survived.

"She's a Kaslana. White hair and Blur eyes. Just cook good enough and she will like you."

"Shut up, Ren."