I slapped her arm. "I do not!"

"Why I peeped you checking out her Instagram the other day? I thought you had her blocked?"

My cheeks felt hot—yea I looked at her page here and there on my finsta'—only being nosey, nothing else to it.

"Anyways Lauren, Tae invited us out tonight? You down?"

"Well, I'm not letting your ass go out alone, security or not. My mom is here so she'll happily babysit Kross."

"Alright I'll send you the details, I'm going to get my hair pressed and head to the nail salon."

Lauren stopped me. "Hold up—who are you getting all sexy for?"

"Myself—I've been feeling so ugly and depressed this past month. If I put my hair up in a bun one more time, I'll scream."

"I feel you girl, you want my mom to watch Papa? She hasn't seen him in a minute."

I thought about it for a minute. "It's okay, he has a nanny at home. I'm just not comfortable with him being out with this crazy ass nigga on the lose."

"Alright, text me the details. I'll see you later."

"Okay, bye."

I snuck out two hours earlier than I was supposed to, hoping that Dr. Jenkins hadn't noticed. I had got my hair washed, treated and blown out. After I was done, I almost cried seeing how much my hair had grown. My hair was healthy and thick, swinging right above my butt. After I was done with my hair, I decided to get a mani/pedi. By the time I was done I went to the mall and found a short black Givenchy bodycon dress that hugged my curves immensely. By the time I had wrapped up everything it was time for me to go and pick papa up from daycare.

From the moment he saw me he kept complementing me on how pretty I was and how much he loved my hair. The way he kept he staring at me in awe made me want to cry. I swear the love I got from this little boy was everything I needed in this world and more.

Once we got back to his mom's house, Ms. Anita got him settled while I got ready. Tae and Lauren were blowing up my shit because I was taking so long. After finishing my light beat, I applied some gloss grabbing my mini black YSL purse. I barely had time to put my feet in my heels because those idiots were outside honking like they lost all their senses.

I walked down the steps and Tae immediately swung the door open to the car.

"Damn it took you forever bitch—Me and Lauren dying from hunger."

"Ya'll bitches always hungry." I said sliding in the front seat.

"Well damn bitch you looking like a snack." Tae said looking me over.

"More like a meal—you trying to get a sugar daddy tonight?" Lauren asked from the back.

"Maybe." I smirked.

"Alright everyone touch the bottle." Tae said grabbing a bottle of Casamigo's from under the seat.

"Nigga don't start—can we eat first damn!" Lauren fussed.

"I'm with Lauren on this one—every time we drink my ass end up in some shit."

"Ya'll some pussies." Tae said taking the bottle to his head.

I could only silently pray this nigga stayed on his best behavior tonight. Tae pulled off bumping some Rod Wave. About thirty minutes later we arrived at Papi Steak, after valet parking we were seated immediately. The vibes were immaculate, and the ambiance of the place were to die for. It was dim, but the atmosphere was lit as hell.