Kāma rift:By focusing his Ki with the Kāma Y/n can rip a hole in space-time and go anywhere in the multiverse and after he warps and steps out the portal he can also use a portal instantly to catch his opponents off guard then kill them quickly.

Kāma:By focusing his efforts and physical and spiritual energy into a mark on his palm Y/n managed create a kāma something that can absorb ki and create portals instantaneously and increase his power through two stages the V1 Kāma with black stripes and V2 with Red Stripes and a horn.

Sukunahikona:By shrinking his opponents Ki attacks then summoning them right on them Y/n can basically use them if he wishes to and even shrink himself but he can't do that to others even so Y/n is so fast that he makes it look like he warps to a location.

Daikokuten:After shrinking metal black rod receivers that can absorb ki can immobilize his opponents he can also store drink food clothes and even energy blasts by using it in combat Y/n can use it by making energy blasts appear so close to you that you can't defend against it or summon his ki absorbing rods in you.

Disruption cube:By dropping an enormous Black-Red cube to the ground and knocking enemies away Y/n and divide them up rather easily and make sure that no-one except his Allie's can sense him by cutting their ki sense ability with this technique which he uses by taking a shrunken cube and making it big again by using Daikokuten and Sukunahikona in conjunction.

Long range communication:By using his continuousingly focusing Ki to talk to others even across universes Y/n could use this technique to talk to Goku Vegeta Future Trunks and Beerus and dissipate into cubes when he was done although this technique does need huge amounts of ki Y/n has ginormously huge stores so no one needs to worry.

Personality:In his youth being bullied and demeaned upon for having the lowest power-ranking out of any Saiyan he was lonely and from that loneliness gave him enough motivation to get stronger but when he found Cabba and Kefla his two new friends he had been given true power his mentality changed and he had become overly-protective of them always stepping in when they were in a rough spot.

Although in battle Y/n's mentality was losing meant being stripped from everything he gained and that would put him in loneliness again but after Kefla and Cabba fixed that mentality not having to worry about that he respected opponents that gave him their all even if he did defeat them near-effortlessly he was taught by his Sensei to go all out no matter who you face and do whatever it takes to never lose but never cheat or take the easy way out.

Thanks to this mentality Y/n didn't show any arrogance but he did however briefly show a sense of annoyance if his opponent couldn't measure up to his standards and when spending time with Cabba his surrogate younger brother he looked out for him taught him the aspects of combat and they both respected each-others skill in battle and knew their limitations whereas with Kefla his friend who was the first one to ever acknowledge his strength and desire to have friends and became his first friend they both got along just fine when they all were together.

However beneath all that Y/n's secret fear was losing the two friends he gained although not clear his sole method and reason for getting stronger with them was to protect them and when Cabba was severly injured Y/n turned into a LSS and killed the one who almost crippled Cabba very brutally meaning whoever hurt the ones he loves he is very ruthless having lived through wars during when Sadala wasn't as peaceful as it is now Y/n never did fully heal from having to kill those people he did just to survive and having no home he had to scrounge for scraps steal and kill just to survive this Y/n's only solace in life was the time he got to spend with Cabba his student and surrogate little brother who looked up to and admired Y/n for bringing Sadala to an era of peace whereas with Kefla she admired his drive to never give up and loved him.