Somnophilia

Remus can't help himself after waking up from a wet dream right next to you — gn!reader

Warnings: 18+, Minors DNI - smut, male masturbation, handjobs, somno but consent was established, spitting

Words: 0.5k

a/n: this was a kinktober request on tumblr and i tried doing my best to make it the least icky as possible cus somno is really iffy but i hope it's okay :)

⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹. ༶ ⋆˙⊹⁺

You were just sleeping so peacefully. So peacefully that Remus would just be upset at himself for waking you up, but he still had an ache for you. He had awoken in the middle of the night right in the middle of a hot dream about you. So when he remembered you had chosen to stay the night, it felt almost too perfect. But he was still conflicted, so he was just staring at you while you slept beside him.

He was about to crawl out of bed and have a quick wank in the bathroom, but then he remembered the time you had told him that as long as it wouldn't have you hurting that night or the next day, he could do whatever he wanted to you without even asking.

Even though he was scared you hadn't meant it to apply in a situation like this, he was kind of desperate for your touch in any way.

He lifted up your hand gently, intertwining your fingers with his just for a brief moment. He kissed the back of your hand gently. "I want you to always remember I love you, my dear." He said, a wince taking over his face while he spread your fingers and spit into your open palm.

Remus tried his best to pull down his sleep pants and boxers with one hand, while trying not to drop any of your makeshift lubrication with his other. Once his cock was freed from his bottoms, he slowly wrapped your hand around him and took a deep breath.

He made sure his spit coated all around your hand, and subsequently, his cock, then started by pumping your hand once. He tried tightening your grip and moving your hand two more times.

Oh yeah, that's it. He kept going that same way, moving carefully so as to not move you too much, but he still wanted to do this. Remus kept his moans and sounds to a minimum for the same reason, but it was difficult; a few groans slipped out despite his best efforts.

After one particular noise he made, Remus could feel you next to him starting to stir. He wished he could stop to make sure you didn't wake up, but you just felt so good.

With a few deep breaths, you squeezed your eyes tightly shut and then opened them slowly.

Remus realised that you had awoken and promptly let go of your hand.

"Honey, I am so sorry, I can explain all of this!"

You weren't as shocked as he was expecting. In fact, you didn't seem fazed at all with what you had just woken up to. "You wanted a late night wank, right?"

He looked embarrassed with what he had been caught doing, even though you didn't mind. "Um, yeah. That's just a short version of it."

"Okay, did you want to keep going? I can actually help out now."

"You're okay with this?"

"Of course. Remember what I told you?"

Instead of answering, Remus leaned down and crashed his lips onto yours, taking your hand into his once more.

"Yeah, I wanna keep going." He told you. "I'm so glad you're up to help."

⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹. ༶ ⋆˙⊹⁺