The nerd

I awoke to the sound of a sudden crash, accompanied by a few muttered curses.

"Caleb? Is everything okay?" I whispered sleepily.

"Yeah, sweetheart. I am so sorry. Just had a little mishap with my books," he explained, settling onto my bed and switching on the side lamp.

"Alright. Why are you up so early?" I yawned, stretching. Caleb gazed at me with a tender smile.

"You're like a precious morning light, my love." 

A gentle flush graced my cheeks in response to his words. Caleb tenderly kissed the tip of my nose before rising.

"I've been preparing for the upcoming test," he explained, rubbing his tired eyes. Next week's entrance exam would determine whether he could practice here—a crucial step for this talented aspiring doctor.

His face revealed the toll of exhaustion and stress, a caring soul who tended to everyone but neglected himself.

I drew him close and kissed him, positioning him above me.

"What are you up to, baby?" He murmured. Initially surprised, Caleb soon melted into the kiss, allowing it to linger. It was a tender, unhurried exchange. As our lips met, I gently placed my hands on his shoulders, offering a soothing massage. A low groan escaped his lips, resonating within the kiss.

He took my hands as soon as they reached his back and placed them on either side of my face. He looked down at me with nothing but awe.

"Will you sleep with me for a while? I miss waking next to you." I told him. Hi s face softened.

"Of course I will sweetheart. "He lied next to me and gathered me close to him.

As he held me close, I could feel the steady rhythm of his heartbeat. The room was bathed in the soft glow of the lamp, creating an intimate atmosphere. In the tranquility of that moment, we surrendered to the warmth of each other's presence, enveloped in the comfort of shared silence.

He trailed his hand down my arm and went back up. Goosebumps rose on my body.

The air between us crackled with an unspoken desire. Caleb's fingers traced delicate patterns along my skin, igniting a trail of sensations. Our whispered words lingered in the charged atmosphere, and the gentle rhythm of his heartbeat quickened.

As our lips met once more, the kiss deepened, fueled by a growing intensity. The warmth of his body pressed against mine, sending shivers down my spine. In the hushed stillness, passion unfolded, and the room seemed to close in around us, creating a world of its own where time stood still.

He hovered above me once more and deepened the kiss. My knees were on either side raised to fit him. I reached between us till I found the hem of his shirt and tugged it. He immediately removed it using one hand and kissed me once more.

I wrapped my legs around him and immediately my  back bowed as his hard member rubbed against me deliciously. Caleb forced my face towards me and continued kissing and biting my lips. I whimpered again when he rubbed himself harder onto me. A familiar knot started forming in my stomach, as he continued his administrations.

"Wait- ahh Caleb" I said trying to hold myself before I cxme too soon. I wanted it to last a little longer. I tried pushing his shoulders to try to get the message across but he placed my hands above my hand with one of his hands.

He lifted my left leg with his other hand and adjusted me in a new position and rubbed me again.

"Ahh Caleb" I bucked at the intense pleasure coursing through my veins.

"Mm. Thats it baby. Cxme for me." I cried out as the waves of bliss washed through me. He cooed praises in my ear as I came down from my high. He placed featherlight kisses on my nose, my eyes and finally my lips.

He released my now limp hands and I laid under him returning the kiss, basking in the afterglow. He wrapped around me in a protective cacoon.

"Did it feel good?" He murmured.

"Yeah. Now its your turn." I said and flipped him, and sat on his lap.