Chapter 12: Bondage

(Hey! Any other writer out there writes a chapter, reads it, then gets mad at the author for the cliffhanger because you wanna know what happens next but then you remember you are the author, and you don't even know what happens next.)  😂 Or is it just me?

I know it's been a while 😅. I didn't expect everyone to like this story. I'm not gonna say it's my first, but it's the first I kept published. Thanks for the support and enthusiasm.

Anyhoo! Back to the story~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Naruto's POV*

"Gold!"

"Gold!" 

I yanked the mirror out of Min's hand, standing and staring at the sight in the glass.

"MY EYES ARE GOLD!" I screamed.

"Yea...." Min murmured like it was so normal. I closed the mirror and grabbed my younger cousin by his jacket. 

"How long have you known!?" I screamed at him, and his eyes widened as he looked at me. 

"Ever since I met you! Your eyes were gold when you found me! It happens every time you're upset!" He yelled. 

I yanked him back and then forward again. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

He shook in my hands as his feet dangled over the ground. "We thought you knew!"

I paused. "We?" I asked him. "DAD KNEW TOO?!"

He couldn't seem to make out words as his head nodded furiously. 

I dropped Min on the ground and plopped down in front of him. I rubbed my head. "So, so, so, my e-eyes turn gold..." I muttered, fumbling my words as I tried to make sense of this crazy truth. "...when I'm upset? Like what upset? Sad upset, mad upset, embarrassed upset, there are a lot of upsets out there y'know!"

Min's eyes were wide as he looked at me up and down like I was crazy. "Okay, calm down, alright!" He took a breath. "Why are you being crazy?" He asked me.

I looked at him dumbfounded. "MY EYES ARE GOLD!" I yelled pointing at my eyes. "My eyes are NOT supposed to be this color! When I came out my momma my eyes were BLUE, NOT GOLD!"

Min snapped. "That's it!"

I paused. "What?" I asked. 

"Your mom! It must be something from her side." He said. 

"Are you sure?" I said.

"I mean I haven't seen Dad's eyes turn gold, have you?" He asked sarcastically, looking at me. 

I sighed and Min looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Why is this so shocking to you? You usually like powers. You may have your own Dōjutsu for all you know!" 

I laid on my back. "I know it's just...I've never known anything other than my dad's genetics. I mean I have his hair. I wear a mask like him. I talk like him. I act like him. I use the Chidori like him." I chuckle. "People say I'm a carbon copy of him." 

I sat up. "But I've never known anything about my mom or her side of the family other than my BLUE eye color. So, to have something that isn't from dad is new....and scary. I mean what if it's a bad thing? What if I kill someone because of it? What if I see something I don't want to see? What if someone else wants my eyes and tries to kill everyone to get to me!? Don't you remember what happened to the Uchiha!? "