ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ

Hanbin takes a bath as a way of clearing his mind, but all he realizes is that lately the only person on his mind is Zhang Hao.

Hao here, Hao there, everything is about Hao.

During yesterday afternoon, Hanbin felt very comfortable with the Chinese man, and would have liked to spend more time with him, but now he's ruined everything by kissing him.

He comes out of the bathroom and puts on some gray sleep shorts and a white T-shirt, he combs his hair and goes down to the kitchen to see if they need any help with dinner, but when he arrives it's already ready.

"Where's the fiancés?" he asks, looking around, noticing their absence.

"They went out to dinner to celebrate, and went to sleep in a hotel if you know what I mean" Gunwook says with a wink and Hanbin rolls his eyes laughing.

"They should be careful, Matthew is carrying a baby in his belly" Taerae says as he puts the food on the table.

"Gyuvin, do you want a brother or a sister?" Yujin asks, looking curiously at his best friend, who puts his hand on his chin, wondering what to say.

"Hummmm I don't know, if it's a boy I'll like it if it's a girl I'll like it too" Gyuvin says laughing.

"I like to have a brother, it's cool to make fun of him" Ricky says as he starts to take off his food. "Where is he btw?" he looks around for his half brother.

"Im here you dumb ass" Hao replies as he walks over to the table and sits down next to Ricky who makes a disgusted face at him, in front of him is Gyuvin, and next to him is Yujin and his father.

Hanbin looks at Hao, noticing that the Chinese man hasn't looked at him since he sat down at the table, and he looks strange, with a blank expression on his face.

"I can't believe it's the last night" Yujin says with a sad expression, "I've really enjoyed being here."

"Don't worry, we'll come back many times" Taerae says smiling at Yujin who smiles back.

Hanbin smiles at his son and looks back at Hao, who simply looks at his food.

"Papa?" Yujin says, attracting everyone's attention and receiving shocked looks from Ricky and Gyuvin. "When are we going to buy my violin?" he asks, noticing how sad his papa looks.

"Oh, we can go there on Tuesday if you want, Yujinnie" Hao smiles and Hanbin notices that it was an attempt to be smiley.

"Since when do you have a son?" Ricky asks in Chinese looking incredulously at Hao.

"Oh" Hao says looking at Ricky with his mouth open trying to formulate an answer. "Yes, Yujin is my son and Hanbin's, and yes you are his uncle and please don't tell mom, I want to tell her but not now"

"I will not, don't worry" Ricky replies smiling and the group exchange glances with each other, not realizing what they are talking about. "Are you okay brother?"

"Y-yes im fine, i just have a lot in my mind" Hao replies and glances at Hanbin who was already looking at him and looks away after being caught.

"Wait, that means Ricky is your uncle?" Gyuvin says confused looking at the two.

"Omg thats super cool" Yujin says smiling. "Uncle Rich"

"Im NOT old to be an uncle" Ricky says laughing.

"Im not hungry anymore, i will go to my room" Hao says as he prepares to get up but first he goes over to Yujin and kisses his forehead.