FRIEND

Min juns pov

I look at my phone. I'm now standing outside the building, Eunwo next to me. then I look at him

„hey Eunwo, do you have a phone?"

the black and fluffy hair moves a bit around in the wind while he nods.

„yeah but it's dead haha, my dad wanted to pick me up anyways...I just don't know when he comes..."

I nod and hold out my phone to him

„when you know his number you can call him"

I smile at him

he smiles back and takes thankfully my phone, types in the number and presses the call button. then he holds my phone to his ear and waits. after some time of ringing, he starts to talk.

„hey dad! It's me, Eunwo. I borrowed this phone real quick from a FRIEND, who let me call you...yes...no, I didn't make it...I love you too...oh...yes uhm...I'll ask him...yes...when are you free again?...one hour?!...oh...okay...thank you! bye"

friend...? I smile

he hands me my phone back after hanging up. I look at him confused.

„is your dad not going to pick you up...?"

he shakes his head

„no, he had to leave quickly to a really important meeting which he couldn't just ignore...but that's ok...I'll just take a taxi"

I see how he forces himself to smile a bit.

I nod

„you hungry...?"

he nods

„kinda...why...?"

I start to smile

„then we're going to eat now...what do you want?"

he starts to smile again

„thank you! sushi! oh or pizza! something fast!"

I could see his eyes sparkling and I gently ruffle trough his black hair.

„I'm for sushi"

he nods

„SUSHI!!!"

I laugh

„okay okay! calm down..."

I smile while looking for a good sushi restaurant nearby on my phone

„hmm...how about this one?"

I show it to him but instead of a response, he just hugs me

„thank you Minnie!" he mumbles into my pullover

I smile and hug him slightly back „no problem, and now let's go before you have to go back!"