•PART 3•

You watch as the photos appear, filling up the large and vast void. After a while of thinking about what happened, you decide for now you are going to protect this anomaly of strange photos that strangely appear. You look around the photos for a while and see one of you and Ëta. You pull it off the string of the infinite void. You feel as if something had vanished from your memory. You look at the photo in your hand. "Who is that in the background?" You ask yourself, crumpling and tossing away the photo, thinking nothing of it. You notice that every photo linked to the one you pulled off the infinite line of string fall to the ground and evaporate, you don't remember anything linked to the photo at all. You tell yourself it doesn't matter and continue looking through the photos. You do this for hours and hours, almost days, this feels depressing, walking around a plain white void filled with random peoples memories you don't want a part of. You feel the void get darker yet darker... suddenly, you don't remember anything. You are walking around endlessly in a pitch black void. Your vision is consumed in darkness, you cant even see your paws infront of you. This was not what you envisioned when you first got here. After a while, your memory goes completely blank, you have no memory at all about anyone you have ever met, nor anything about how you got here. The darkness had programmed your memory, changing your role in life. You are the Guard of Memories now. Thats your fault.

(Sorry this is such a short chapter 😭)