𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

Começar do início

ADONIS ULEY was a wolf shifter, fox hybrid, and single dad. It was always just him and his little girl, Athena — who he imprinted on practically as soon as she was born. He brought her everywhere. There wasn't a moment he wasn't with her.

He swore on his life he'd never let anything happen to her and always protected her at all costs.

Rosalie Hale was a vampire and always wanted to find her mate. She hated that all her "siblings" had found their mates, and she hasn't when that's all she's longed for ever since she was stuck immortal.

She's been depressed all about it. She hated being a vampire. She'd rather have died on that traumatizing day instead of Carlisle turning her into what she hated the most. But it wasn't till one day, that Alice got a vision of a young man being introduced to Bella and Charlie, suddenly seeing thousands of moments of him and Rosalie.

But not only is Rosalie finding her mate — Adonis unknowingly imprints for the second time on the blonde beauty. Making both of them confused about how to react because she's a vampire and he's a wolf shifter.

A thousand questions — waiting to be answered.

Adonis can't help but become completely infatuated with the beautiful vampire, especially when she fits the motherly role of his daughter.

And Rosalie can't help but fall in love with the werewolf, slowly realizing that her dream of being a mother and the princess-treated wife might be able to come true.