Chapter Fifteen

chapter
fifteen

THE NEXT DAY the preparations for Klaus's and Mira's wedding has begun.

The best friends/sister-like figures, Jane Anne, Sophie and Mira are looking around at the wedding reception decorations.

{Mira's Outfit}

"Did you and Klaus talk about the wedding itself?" asked Jane-Anne.

"It's gonna be in the ballroom this afternoon. And the wedding reception will be here in the courtyard." said Mira. "It's gonna be a small wedding."

"Alright then, Jane-Anne and I already have your wedding dress. It's in the garment bag." Sophie told Mira.

"And I also texted your parents about the wedding as well." Jane-Anne said.

"Speaking of my parents, I need to talk to them." Mira said, walking away.

Klaus and Mira walks pass each other and she playfully teases her fiancé.

"Looking handsome as always, Klaus." Mira said, playfully teased him, continuing to walk away.

Klaus rolls his eyes, annoyed. Jane-Anne and Sophie chuckles to themselves.

⚜️⚜️

PETER LEUVEN'S APARTMENT

Peter and Mira are sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"So, what brings you here to visit?" Peter Leuven asked his daughter, Mira.

"I was wondering if you and Elaine could walk me down the aisle." Mira said.

"You want us both to walk you down the aisle?" Peter asked, surprised.

"Yeah." Mira said. "It'll be good for Elaine too. She and I have repaired our relationship. And I think it would be good."

"Of course, I'll be there." Peter said. "Your mother has an apartment here."

"I know." Mira said.

Peter small smiles at his daughter. "Of course, you do. Mischievous Rebellious She-Wolf."

Peter and Mira exchange small smiles at each other.