Chapter Five

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
      𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 

THE NEXT MORNING
AT THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND in Klaus's sunny bedroom, Mira punches the wall mirror with her fist, bruising her knuckles in the progress.

THE NEXT MORNINGAT THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND in Klaus's sunny bedroom, Mira punches the wall mirror with her fist, bruising her knuckles in the progress

{Mira's Outfit}

Mira looks at the shattered glass where she punched. She puts up two fingertips to it and closes her eyes, quietly chanting a spell.

Klaus slowly walks inside and sees her bruised knuckles on her right hand. He slowly walks up beside her.

"You should know better than to sneak up on me, Klaus." Mira said, slowly opening up her eyes and looks at the repaired wall mirror. "You might get your ass handed it to you."

"That I do already know." Klaus said. "And you should be more careful about how about you punch, don't want you ruining your knuckles."

"Thanks for your concern, but I can take care of myself." Mira said, slowly walks away from Klaus and gently leaps atop of her drawer. "Have you seen Elijah? I'm worried about him."

"Come with me." Klaus said, and walks away.

And Mira walks after Klaus.

                    Shortly afterwards...

Klaus and Mira are in Elijah's bedroom where he's laying on his bed, slightly twitchy and a bit sweaty.

"What happened?" Mira asked Klaus, worriedly.

"Esther had him and tortured his mind. He hasn't awoken just yet." Klaus said.

"What do you need?" Mira asked.

"There's something that can ease Elijah. A herb. An orchid. It grows in the Bayou." Klaus tells his girlfriend, Mira.

"I'm coming along with you." Mira said.

"Mira? I need you to stay here with Elijah. Keep an eye on him." Klaus said.

"I'm coming along with you, Klaus." Mira said, and slowly walks up to him. "And don't try to talk me out of it because you will lose."

Klaus sighs to himself, but small smiles to himself. "Alright, fine."

"Thanks, so, come along." Mira said, walking away.