Missing You

This is part 1 of a PruCan story

~Matthews POV~

I miss my Gilbert.... I was in Canada for the summer and he went to Germany with his brother for a month. Why didnt I ask to go? I didnt want to be a bother and get in between them.

*****back in time-memory*****

"Do you have to go Gil...?" I softly asked, helping gather some of his things to pack. "He's my bruder Birdie. Ve vont be gone for too long" he quickly kissed my forehead as he threw folded clothes into his suitcases.

I tried to be happy for him but im a bit selfish when it comes to him... I just want to keep him all to myself. I dont want to share my Gilbert.

He tossed me a pair of his boxers and one of his t-shirts. "Here. You can have these. Just somezhing to wear of mine." I felt my eyes unsadden. "R-really?" I asked looking at him with a small smile.

*****back to the present*****

I layed in our bed thinking about before he left. Clenching the clothes in my hands, I felt my eyes water as a bump in my throat grew. Not. Going. To cry. I thought to myself. A single tear slipped away from my left eye and disappeared into the clothes.

I put on the t-shirt and boxers and layed back in our bed still trying to contain everything in. It was about 10:00am where I was and about 5:00pm where he was.

Before he left I told him to take his computer with him so I could Skype call him. I pressed the call button on my phone and let it ring for a while before he picked up. "Birdie?" His kind voice flowed into my ears. I loved hearing his voice.

I needed to answer but I couldnt talk very well. I sniffed and wiped my eyes. "Y-yes...?" I replied. "Is there somezhing you need?" I could hear he was concerned about me. Shaking my head I remember he couldn't see me. "N-no... I just wanted to see you... thats all..." I quietly asked. "You dont sound okay Birdie. Are you sure?"
"Im sure... I just want to see you again..." I had my phone on a stand on my table so I wouldnt have to hold it in my hand.
"Vell I vant to see you too so how about ve both turn on our cameras."

I wiped my face and tried my best to make it look like I wasnt crying. "O-okay..." He counted down from three and we both turned our cameras on. It looked bright still outside in the background. The light shined against his bright hair and ruby-red eyes.

"H-have you been crying Birdie?" he asked with worry plastered on his face. I nodded slightly when the tears began flowing again. I tried to remain silent as I cried. I snuggled a pillow tightly and had it soak up my tears. Gil's eyes saddend. "Vhats wrong Birdie?"

I sniffed and wiped my eyes. "j-just missing you...."