Author's note

Hey everyone,

I am kind of nervous about this story because this is my first omegaverse. When I read a few of this kind, I felt an incredible urge to create one myself. But this one had been in my drafts for months now and I didn't have the time to follow through my plans to publish this one.

As you might already know, I have a few ongoing novels that I couldn't really complete all this while. I just thought that I could delay this one for a while so as to concentrate on it. But I realised that as I kept procrastinating this one, yet showed no signs of completing the ongoing ones.

Those who are familiar with my writing style may already know that I write in a very detailed manner. That would also mean that you are in for a 'long' ride if you are planning on reading this one till the end.

And as I always say, English is not my mother tongue. So please bear with the grammatical errors and typos that might come up in the chapters.

Don't forget to leave your comments and votes. I love getting feedback from you all. 

Happy Reading

Love

Mystical Twilight.

✨✨✨

I want to give you a small introduction to my version of omegaverse.

Omegaverse had always been one of my favourite sub-genres when it came to yaoi stories. Typically, an omegaverse has three main categories- Alphas, Betas and Omegas. But to add a bit of twist to the story, I have included one more- The Enigmas.

Let me introduce them one by one to you.

Alpha.

 The dominant ones in a pack. They have good physical attributes that help them lead and protect their packs. They are confident and position themselves in the high social sphere.

 Most are male in primary genders. Female alphas are rare. They have the ability to impregnate both betas and omegas.

They go on a rut at most four times a year. If an alpha is unmated he might lose control and tend to attack others.

They are often mated with betas or omegas. Two alphas are never mated together. Once mated, they tend to be very protective towards their partners.

Typically have grey fur with black and white patterns. Their eyes are shades of white.

Beta

The mediocre ones. They are average in everything. Their physical attributes are weaker than alphas but stronger than omegas.

They are psychologically similar to alphas but lack social opportunities. They either submit to an alpha and surround them to take charge.

They form a large part of the werewolf population. Most of them are infertile. Only alphas and enigmas have the ability to make them fertile after mating.

They do not experience rut or heat if not turned fertile. They would experience heat when they are made fertile by their mates.

Typically have brown or red fur. Their eyes are shades of brown.

Omegas

The weakest ones in the pack. But are essential for the survival of the pack. Their physical attributes are very weak, but they are gifted with the ability to control the emotions of their mates.

When an omega is mated with the alpha or the leader of a pack, she is referred to as 'Luna'. Luna has the ability to pacify the emotions of every member of the pack and keep them united.