Hayat : okay.

___

Haroon was walking inside the when he accidentally bumped into a girl. He instantly held her by her waist.

Girl: Ughh! Haroon! Can't you see I'm coming?

Haroon: I'm sorry Babe.

Girl: You and your sorry. Now help me.

Haroon: yeah.. (makes her stand) How are

Girl: Main achi hun, tum?

Haroon: Hot as always.

Girl: Tu aur teri cheesy baaten. Hadh hai. Thodi si himmat krke use propose to kia nhi jaa rha. Sirf best friend se flirt krta rehta hai.

Haroon: Daneer jaani! Best friend se flirt nhi kia toh kya kia? Aur jaha tak rahi propose krne ki baat, dekhte hain. Wo v kr denge ham.

Daneer : Besharam. Chal class ka time ho rha hai. Let's go.

Haroon: Oye... Wo aayi hai?

Daneer: Hm. Class me hai.

Haroon : (puts his hand around her neck) chalen phir.

Daneer : Duffer. Chalo..

They both went inside the class. There was a girl sitting, he walked besides her and they both had an eyes contact.

Daneer: Stop staring and sit down.

Haroon: Hm... Isn't she beautiful just like her name. Noor.

Daneer: Bilkul bilkul.

Noor saw then sitting behind her, she suddenly stood up and went to another row and sat there with a girl.

Haroon dekhta hai noor ne aapni jagha badl li hai, wo ye dekh kr thoda confused ho jaata hai.

Rashmi : (Class mate) Tum yha kiu aagyi? Tum toh waha baith ti ho na.

Noor: I don't wanna sit there.

Rashmi : Why? Har koi aapne crush ke sath baithne ke chance dhudhte hain, aur tum yha aagyi? Wo v itni dur aur itni peeche.

Noor: It's nothing like that.

Rashmi : Come on, everyone knows he likes you and you too. Then why suddenly you are avoiding him?

Noor: It's my personal reason.

Rashmi : Lekin...

Noor: Please Rashmi let me focus.

Rashmi : Ok. Sorry.

Haroon: Is she avoiding me?

Daneer: I guess so.

Haroon: But why??

Daneer: How do I know?

She got her self busy in her note book but there was smirk on her face. She turned her face at the back and smiling winked at Noor. Noor looked down on her books.

(Daneer in her mind)

Kuch Irkiya Noor ko pakar kar girls washroom me lekar aate hain.

Noor: Just leave me. Kya kr rhe ho tum log. Choro mujhe.

Do larkiya use zor se pakr kr rakhi hui thi. Tabhi Daneer aati hai.

Noor: Daneer... Daneer please help me. Ye log mujhe preshaan kr rhi hain. Please help me.

Daneer: Girls? Kiu preshan kr rhi ho mere besy friend ki crush ko? Huh? Tumhe pata nhi na hone wali bhabhi hai hamari.

Everyone laughed.

Noor: Daneer..

Daneer: Tumne soch v kaise lia ki tum... You. (Poked on her chest) Haroon ko pasand kr skti ho? Huh?

Noor: He... He likes me too.

Daneer: I don't care if he likes you or any other girl. But you don't have any rights to love him. Because...

Noor: Because ???

Daneer: (get's close to her) he's mine. Noor: But he likes m...

Daneer: (grabbed her jaws) I don't fucking care. Usse dur rho bas. Aur use pasand krne ka right nhi hai tumhare pass. I don't mind you crushing over him, it fine. But uski girlfriend banne ka sochna v mat. Because he's mine. Aur mere ilawa uski life me main kisi ko nhi aane dungi. (Squeezing her cheeks) if you love your life then just remember don't you dare to approach him or accept his proposal wrna aagle din ya toh tum aapni family ko nhi milogi ya tumhari family tumhe. Smjh gyi.?

Noor : Nahi... Tum tum esa kiu kr rhi ho? Wo toh tumhara besy friend hai na. You know everything right.

Daneer: Yes. He's my best friend and I know what's best for him. And that's not you. It's me. And yes, lemme tell you, I love him and I'll destroy every single person who'll come in between us. Dur rhna.

She released her from her grip and pushed her down making her fall and hurt her wrist.

Daneer: I hope tum nhi chahogi ki tumhare ya tumhari family ke sath kuch v galat ho and even I don't wanna ruin a poor baby's life wrna mere pass bahot saare ways hain uski nazro me tumhare giraaane ke liye. So, remember me and stay away from him, if he comes to you just reject him.. or else...

Noor: No... No.. I'll do as you say..

Daneer: (pats her cheek). Good girl. (To girls) take her to the medical room.

(End of the flashback)

Daneer smiling started taking down notes.

___

Otherside, Hayat was sleeping in the classroom.

Profesor : Who is sleeping at the back?

Naini (poking with her elbow) Hayat... Wake up.

Hayat : Ummm... Lemme sleep.

Naini : Uth jaao. Sir aarhe hain.

Hayat : Ummm hmmm...

Profesor : Excuse me miss... This is a class room not you home that you'll sleep here. (Knock on the desk) Hello! Miss. Wake up...

Hayat : Um hm... Nobody let me sleep...

Profesor: This is a class room miss. Wake up. I said wake up. Otherwise...

Hayat: ahahnnnnn

She raise her head with her hair covering her face.

Hayat : This is my dad's college and I don't care, go do whatever you want.

Profesor : but I'm not your dad's employee. You have to listen to me...

Hayat : Who the hell are you to talk to me like tha..

She slides her hair behind her ear with her fingers and looked at the professor. And her eyes widened in shock.