Part - 01 🥀

A person was walking in a dark room. Knock knock knock. There was very dim light there. Some men were standing at a distance. As soon as they saw that person coming, they left whatever they were doing and stood alert.

As soon as the new person came to them, everyone bowed in respect to him.

All : (Hello) مرحبا

The man was covered from head to toe in black robes. Even the face was covered with a mask.

Person: Hmm.

Everyone stood up straight.

Person: What's the update?

Boy 1: He has told everything but is saying that he does not know the name of the person who sent it.

The person stared at a man who was tied to a chair.

Person: Really?

Boy 1: Yes boss.

The other person sitting on the chair was beaten brutally, he was bleeding. He was almost on the verge of death.

Boss: So what's the use of that? Just kill him.

Everyone took out their guns and pistols

He brutally beats the other person sitting on the chair, he was bleeding. He was almost on the verge of death.

Boss: So what's the use of that? Just kill him.

Everyone took out their guns and pistols

Boss: Kill him!

Man: No no no! No don't kill me. No, I didn't do anything. I didn't really do anything. Forgive me, have mercy on me sir. Please sir, please, I beg you, please.

Boss: Okay, okay! Just tell me the name of the person who sent you to spy on me and my family and I will release you.

Man: Boss, Boss I really don't know Boss. I think...aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That boss bent his first finger backwards and broke it.

Boss: Name!!! I want to hear his name.

Man: (crying) I really don't know.

The boss cut off all his fingers one by one because he said he did not know their names. the man was crying and screaming with pain.

As soon as the boss moved his small knife towards his ear, he screamed.

Man: No! No, no, no!!! no please do not. I pray to you with folded hands. No, don't do that... I really don't know... Aaaaaa... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (he screamed with pain.)

The boss cut off his right ear.

The man was screaming and writhing in pain.

Man: Forgive me...ah forgive me. Please have mercy on me. Please.

Boss: Tell us the name of that person otherwise I will cut off every part of your body. Even your skin. I will tear it.

Man: No... No... No, no, I'll tell you... I'll tell you... That person is... That person is... Royal... Royal... Yes. His name is Shahi. Trust Me. Please, I beg you, leave me now. I had already told you the name. Please!

The boss took a few steps back.

Boss: Okay. Open it up and let it go.

Everyone looked confused.

Boy 1: Boss? In fact?

Boss: Do as I say.

Boy 1: Yes..yes boss.