Four

You and Light had now been dating for a year. Everything seemed perfect. You had bought a small house and moved in together. The two of you were practically inseparable. You both had to work of course. He worked on the Kira case and you worked in a little cafe. The money that was coming in was just perfect for the two of you.

One night, had been caught up at work and you had decided to do some over time. The route you took to walk home was very empty and it was late.

"Maybe I should get my flash light," You stopped to rummage through your bag for the flash light.

There were foot steps coming closer to you as you realized your flash light wasn't in your bag. You gave up on finding your flash light and continued to walk.

"Hey, beautiful," A deep, unintelligent sounding voice grumble.

You decided to ignore this but now a higher pitched, unintelligent voice rang up, "Eh, we're talkin' to you."

You turned to them, "Look, I have a boyfriend and I'm very tired. Please l, let's just go our own ways."

You turned back around and you increased you speed as you heard their footsteps pick up. Suddenly, a large hand covered your mouth. You kicked and screamed. Unfortunately, no one else was around. The bigger man with the deep voice was dragging you into a nearby ally as the smaller, weaker looking man watched.

"Hold 'er down," He said with amusement, "Gag her while you're at it."

In the second your mouth was free, you yelled as loud as you could, "You won't get away with this!"

"We have before," The smaller man said, "And we will again."

You felt a rag being tied around you to gag you and then being held by the smaller man. He was surprisingly stronger than he appeared. As he held you, the larger man pull out a large role of tape and began to wrap your legs together and then you wrists.

"I hope Kira finds out about these two and causes them a horrible painful death. I'd even help him," You thought angrily.

"When I'm done," he said quietly, "You won't live to tell the name Samuel Jonsly."

You thought you saw a person peak around the corner of the ally. No. You begged for that to of been a person. You felt a large, rough hand slip under your shirt right above your jeans and felt warm breath right behind your ear. The breath turned into a wet, warm tongue right behind your ear. You began to scream and sob. It was no use. It was too muffled.

"Shut up!" The large man warned as he slapped you.

Your lip began to bleed. You screams out of reflex and he punched you. Your right eye began to throb.

The hand began to slide up but came to a sudden stop. The man began to conpulse and fell to the floor. He was having a heart attack. Your eyes grew in fear and shock. The other man threw you to the ground and began to run but was grabbed by someone. It was too dark to see who. The man screamed. The dark figure punched the man hard. He lay unconscious. The dark figure began to approach.

"Is this Kira?" You began to question.

You had done nothing wrong so you were safe if it was. If it was, he saved your life.

The dark figure stooped down, removed the gag, and let out a familiar voice, "____! Your hurt!"

"Light! I'm just, just-" Your own sobs cut you off.

He began to cut the tape off of you.

"I had heard something going on in the ally so a i took a look and it was you. I was so worried," Light picked you up on his arms and grabbed your bag.

"That man," You paused, "He had a heart attack. Do you think it could of been..."

Your voice had faltered as he paused under a street lamp. His expression sent knives through your heart. It was him. His face looked as if pleading for forgiveness but craving the power at the same time. He brought you home and put you to bed.

"I'm sorry," he kissed your forehead, "I'm not going to let anyone else hurt you."