Chapter Nine- (I don't have title for this chapter.)

Start from the beginning

It was her turn at the self check out and when it didn't take the bottle of wine, she went to the any open check out which Eric happened to be working. She didn't  make eye contact to not in course anything. She paid with her card, put in her pin number. "Would you like a bag?" He asked actually being professional and still surprised she drank.

"Yes, a paper one." She hated plastic." He found a wine sized paper bag and she put away her card. 

"I'm sorry." He told her. "Do you need help to

This surprised Erin and she said. "Thank you." And walked away. She walked out to her car, put it wine in her truck and got into the driver seat and started to drive to Taylor's house. 

On the way there, she started to listen Olivia Rodrigo's Vampire. She sang along to try to get rid of the slight shock and interaction of seeing Jeremy. "He has no effect on my life anymore. We broke up a long time ago. He sucks and his girlfriend will see that he's an asshole. Sooner or later. Move forward." She told herself. She took deep breaths when she was close. 

She made it to his place, took another deep breath after she turned off her car, got out of her car and went to the backseat to grab the wine, taking it out of it's bag and her small purse filled with a book, wallet and her pills. She walked up to his place. She found his number and knocked on the door and stood back waiting for him. He opened it up just then and smiled. "Hello." He greeted her with a hug. She hugged him back even with stuff in her hand. 

Taylor noticed that and let go of the hug and invited her in. "What did you bring?" He asked, closing the door behind her. She held out the wine to him. He looked at it and studied it. "Oh, this is good wine. But I thought you didn't drink." 

"Oh, I thought it would be nice for tonight." 

"Of course. Come on. Why don't you go into the living room, take off your shoes, and you can sit while I get this open in the kitchen." 

Erin sat down, took off her heels and she looked around in the place. A coffee table, a screen above her and pictures. Also a chair near by. Taylor cam back with two glasses in hand and a plate of chips, and Guacamole in a bowl in the center. Erin smiled. "You have a nice living room." 

"Thank you.  I enjoy it when I'm here." He said, placing the plate and handed Erin her glass and sat down next to her. Erin nodded and leaned forward. "May I?" She asked even though he did put it out for her to have, but she didn't assume. Taylor nodded and she took a chip and dipped it into the guac and took a bite. "Oh wow.." She looked at Taylor.

"Good?" He asked her to make sure.

"Yes. But not as good as mine."  She teased. 

"You make guacamole?" 

"Yes, one of the few things I make." 

"Well, I'd like to try yours sometime, and see which is better." 

"You have a deal, Miss Collins." 

She shook his hand and then took another chip and ate some more of it. But knew when to stop so that she could enjoy the meal, she took a sip of wine and the timer went off. "Oh, that's dinner. I'll check. Hang on." He went to the kitchen and  checked it on the stove and smiled, walked back to Erin. "It's ready." Erin got up and walked into the kitchen and then served up the food. Erin sat down with the wine glasses. She put his glass  near the silverware at his place setting.  

Taylor served them. Penla with rice, spices, broccoli, red bell pepper and Tufu. "Smells amazing." Erin said after he put her plate down in front of her. Taylor smiled and picked up his fork. Before he could take a bite, he noticed Erin saying a prayer, he put down his fork and prayed with her. When she was done she noticed he prayed with her. "Oh, sorry I just do that with my meal. I didn't expect you to join me. I should've asked if I could." 

Taylor placed his hand on hers. "You don't have to ask, if it's important to you, it's important to me. We can do it together during meals, if you want." 

Erin nodded, touched, "Okay." She leaned in and kissed his cheek and started to eat. "Very good." She said and continued to eat. Afterwards, she helped Taylor clean up. The Guac went into the fridge, along with the rest of the food. 

They ended up back on the couch; each of them with a glass of wine. Taylor looked at Erin, "Can I kiss you?" Erin nodded and he leaned in closer to her and kissed her softly again and then pulled away and looked into her eyes. She gave him a look, like why'd you stop?  He then went in again and deepened the kiss. His tongue slowly entering her mouth and she met his with hers. Her hand on the back of his neck to his hair. He places one hand in the middle of her back and then the other on her shoulder blade. They kissed for a while before they ended up horizontal on the couch. Kissing, just kissing. His lips then end up on her neck. She stops him before he could get to one of her sweet spots. "Um... before this goes any further, I just wanted to let you know that I don't want to have sex. In case that was what you were thinking." She looked at him seriously.  They both sat up. "I'm Demi sexual which means I need a bond or at least some type of connection before doing that."

He listened to her and nodded, "Honestly.. I kind of need some emotional intimacy before the physical, too. I've felt that a little bit, but I need more time, as well."

Erin was surprised to hear that always thinking there was something wrong with her when she didn't want to have sex with a guy or didn't enjoy it. At least that's what she was made to feel like. "I think I do want to, with you eventually. Sooner rather than later."  She reassured him. 

"Whenever you're ready, I'm ready too. Have you ever been with someone before?"

"Yeah, a few. My college boyfriend, my ex boyfriend. We broke up about 5 years ago. One guy from my acting school and none since."

"I see. Well like I said, we can do it, when we're ready." 

She leaned in and kissed his forehead. "Thank you." She said in a whisper. "Can we still kiss a little bit?" 

"Of course." He smirked and they continued to kiss.

A/N: I had fun writing this chapter. Sorry for the misspellings. My Hope you enjoyed it. For those in the states, Happy Thanksgiving!