Introduction (Please Read)

✨ Hello everyone ✨

Something different about my omegaverse:

Elite Alphas: The highest rank over all the others (including normal alphas) These Alphas have powerful ruts than normal, meaning monthly with or without a mate. Usual seen as a threat to most ranks especially Omegas.

Betas: This rank is compared to be as normal as possible but the difference is the scent. Betas don't have heats or ruts.

· A high-class beta can have a scent abit more musker than a mid-class. Relatively compared to a low-class alphas scent; But a high difference in mating behavior

· A mid-class beta is just a normal beta nothing special.

· A low-class beta is usually compared to an omega, having a softer scent. Usually to lure in mid-class alphas.

Omegas: The lowest rank, also seen as only birth givers and/or house wives/husbands. This rank is used as an excuse to most alphas/betas as a 'suppressant' in mating behavior. In conclusion, not given much respect. Omegas can be attracted to elite alphas, depending on the personality.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

· (In my omegaverse. Requires for omegas that have a special mark but if it isn't visable to wear some sort of collar to represent the alpha/beta)

· (If an alpha leaves an omega unattended to long during a heat, An alpha/beta can and will take the opportunity to have an omega to mate with. Resulting in losing the bond of an alpha/beta and omega pair. But be warned that if you break the bond of an elite alpha and an omega, there will be consequences. Such as death, ect...)

· (An omega seen without a mark and/or collar, Will be seen as a potential mate to most ranks)

· (If an omega and alpha/beta mate a special mark wil appear, this mark can appear anywhere. Ranging from the Inside of the ear to the tip of their tail)

· (An elite alpha can claim multiple omegas, but this is a very rare case since Elite alphas are usually very loyal to their mate)

· (If an omega goes unmarked for a long period of time by their mates, The bond will break)

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

I will explain any question, If this didn't explain it well enough 👍

Hope y'all will enjoy the book ❤