First day at class

Start from the beginning

Uji : well then, that i do not know... but lets see shall we koro sensei?...

Uji then looks at koro sensei after saying that with a small grin... he had picked his target... and his mission has finally begun.

Uji then proceeded to not sit on a chair but actually lean on the wall beside the door... seemingly not caring to even sit on a chair... as he dosent want, or just dosent seem to like sitting on a chair for some reason...

No one POV

While uji was leaning on the wall, we see all of class 3e discussing with eachother about uji, basically their thoughts on him currently after slicing of koro sensei's tentacle...

Sugino : Man, uji seems pretty badass dosent he?

Karma : Yea! I wanna know if he is sadistic too...

Nagisa : Karma, uhh please dont make Uji do anything sadistic or anything like that...

Karma : *laughs* of course I won't Nagisa, maybe...

Masayoshi : yep, Karma is pretty much thinking about something...

Isogai : agreed... everytime he says maybe i feel he is gonna do something mischievous....

Maehara : ye, but i am pretty curious what that black briefcase is for that Uji carried into the class... could it be like i dont know a baton?...

Isogai : well we probably wont ever know until he actually opens it and takes out what ever is inside it...

Karma : welp, im going to go talk to Uji about so ething, cya!

All the boys : i predict a 90% chance karma is gonna invite Uji to do something either mischievous or sadistic or maybe dumb to do with him together against koro sensei... and i do not like those odds...

Uji POV

Uji was then seen looking at the whiteboard as koro sensei is teaching when he saw a red haired kid approach him...

Red hair : yo, u must be Uji right? The names Karma! U were the one who sliced off his tentacle huh?

Uji : Karma huh? im going to guess you were the first one who sliced off his tentacles

Karma : Correct! you look pretty skilled, so i have an offer!

Uji : What is the offer you speak off Karma?

Karma : i was wondering if you can help me with a plan to try and assassinate koro sensei...

Uji : a plan huh?... ill think about it

Karma : great! Tell me if you agree later on!

Karma then walked away as Uji looked at koro sensei eyeing his target as he analyzed and thought to himself about the mission he was given by the government, and it certainly was his most interesting mission yet... very different from any other mission he would get from contractors or simple assassination missions...

Uji (thoughts) : ... just what are you koro sensei? you have certainly peaked my interest now... lets see how long it takes for me to kill you...

No one POV

while uji was looking at koro sensei, we see all the girls talking about uji as he is still seen leaning on the wall studying koro sensei...

Rio : oh my god! did you all guys see how he cut off koro sensei's tentacles? it was soo cool!

Toka : right! it was so cool! i wish i could be like him

Kaede : i agree! i really want to be as cool as him, like the way he just pulled out the sword was so cool!

Rio : right?! it was so cool seeing him cut off koro sensei's arm like that!

Meg : Agreed! i really wanna know how he did that!

Kurahashi : right! he probably is on par or better than karma!

Hayami : i agree... but is he more skilled than Karasuma sensei?

Kaede : Maybe he is! though i doubt that fact seeing how Karasuma sensei is an agent from the ministry of defense

Hayami : True, but i wanna know who really Uji is!

The girls then continued to talk about Uji as Uji stares at koro sensei grinning a little at the challenge infront of him... his most exciting and interesting mission is here, and he will complete it at any cost!

Uji : lets just see how long you can survive and how much times i really can hurt you Koro sensei...

Uji then makes a finger gun and does a shooting motion at koro sensei as in marking his target... and it seems his target is the infamous octopus creature Koro sensei!