"I get hurt every time I love you. You broke the glass of trust, my trust, which may be you tried to banded all over but you can't fill in it anymore. My heart has been sore for so long that it is empty now. I love you so much that maybe I would not be able to love again, or not even love myself. I would not be able to trust anyone anymore" You are down on your knees tears falling on your hands continuously. "My thoughts of being with you even after you decieve me, even after all those incidents makes me hate myself even more "

"Can you do a favour to me? " You ask.

"Yes I-I will" Jimin say as he reach towards you. His eyes are wet.. "Anything you say" he says.

"Just make up for your lies, make up for you betrayal. Can you do so.... Tell me can you do so...jimin just make up please.." You break down completely... Your heart can't take it anymore... Your hand beating his chest. You hide your face in his arms. He hugs you as tightly as he can. He do not say anything but his watery eyes says it all he does not want to let you go. He wants you, he needs you.
"Your presence had healed me in the past. I wanted to keep you safe. But in the process I-I realised that I am the one who have hurt you the most. I-I am sorry" He breaks down as he say.
"Jimin, you know, I still want to stay with you, now and forever but if I do so I will hate it, I will hate our love, I will hate you but more than that I will hate myself. I gave you all of mine. But now I have lost myself. I have lost my own path, my everything. I have to go. "
"You had hurt me the most and you are healing to me but this time if I will choose to stay. I will hurt you, our love and everyone"-your tears falls down as you continue saying.
He picks you up. He wipes your tears. He hugs you as tightly as he can, his chest almost touching yours, his tears falls on your shoulder, you do not want to hug him back but your hands are not your control.

" I have to go.... So early.. " You cry as you say. You crave to stay there for more. You both cry for long time held tightly each other's arms. This time he also wants to stop the time, stop you. His words still revolves around your head as doubts but you don't care. He takes a step back. He oes not dare to look in your eyes bcz it will make it difficult for him to let you go. His heart clenches, but he priortize your choice over him.. He let's you go. As you start taking steps towards the door, with each step you could hear him sobbing even more. He try his best to held in his voice but could not stop his tears flowing.

You had already washed the red coatings from your hands you were ready to leave the room. You are all ready to let go of everything. The knock on your door. A familiar voice struck your ear. "Mom"- you speak as you hurriedly open the door. Your tears began to fall even more. You cry louder in her arms for sometime. She had heard all your talks behind the door. She could feel your pain. She tries her best to ease your pain. She consoles you as a loving mother.

She says" Jimin, has saved me from criminals capture. I believe he is not right for you. But in his eyes I can see how much he loves you. If you want to stay with him, I maybe against it but I will let you do it. If that's what your hearts wants,... Do it"..

You cry even more. You choose to stab your hearts sayings "Mama, I love the old jimin, the one I used to know long before, but now my eyes don't see him the same way. He is not that same person. He is not the Jimin I know. I love old jimin, I loved him and will love him forever but-" You are not able to speak anymore. Your mother understands you. You and Mom started walking towards the hotel gate. You look back to see adore him for the last time... He was crying, you have never seen him so weak.... His six brother surrounding him to console him when he kept on saying "I lost her forever-...... ". His eyes were all filled with guilt and regrets.You want to reach him and console him saying that everything will be alright, Everything.but you didn't look back. You know that if you even take a single step back you will not be able to leave. You knew that you are leaving so much of yourself behind. You knew that with your departure someone is left behind just with tears and regrets.

You met no one else other than Jimin that day. You don't want to say them goodbye. You want to end it there. You step out of the door, stab the heart of your lover but it was what your destiny meant to. You realised that you both were just two persons who were from different world. You met and stayed together just to learn and make each other learn. You finally let your destiny decide your future.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~
It's been five year since that day. You never met them neither do you try to reach them. You left your house and shift to a new city. You had sent them a letter five years ago stating goodbye and words you meant to say them but what you never get chance to do.
You never tried to look back in time. Still those memories when comes up bring pleasure to you but at the very moment haunts you too. Only you know how you have felt those years after those nights and days. You could not come back to your older self but you become a better version of yourself these years. You still miss that curled blonde hair guy, your buddy and those boys. They still matter to you. It is the reason you never went back to your house, to that house of memories. But now the one you miss is memories not the person. You don't know what they are doing now Or how they have been these years Dead Or alive? Nothing.
Only thing you know is you never love someone else again like you loved Jimin nor do you ever trust someone as them.

You knew you were all his and he was all yours. The day when claims saying "all mine" Was the day you felt it deeply.

You still long for him, his touch. You still want that silken lips to be over you. You still miss him, miss him too much. But more than him you miss yourself.......

This story ends on sad note and I am sorry to break your heart with this ending....... I wanted a happy ending too but this was more satisfying for me tho😭😭...
I think this is not as good as the ending author could create. But I tried my best to end it better.

Love you all ❤

Love you all ❤